Chapter 142: She can be a top student first

Gu Yang felt that without the big boss aka sister slapping her in the face, she would be able to be a top student.

Although she was also a top student in high school, she almost forgot all her high school knowledge after the indulgent summer vacation after the college entrance examination. She doesn't have the super power of remembering like her big sister.

Gu Yang now wants to run home, pick up her textbooks and read all night long.

Zhu Di and the others didn't like Gu Jin, so they dragged Gu Yang to play elsewhere. Gu Jin didn't follow.

At this moment, Xiao Yize walked up to Gu Jin, with a gentle and elegant smile on his face. "Miss Gu, can I invite you to a dance?"

Gu Jin raised her eyes, with a hint of impatience., "Is it the devil's whirlpool?"

Xiao Yize was silent and smiled lowly. "It's an honour."

Gu Jin's exquisite and beautiful phoenix eyes flashed a trace of surprise. She never expected Xiao Yize to be able to climb the pole so easily. Did she agree to his invitation? And he was honoured?

On the other side of the room...

There was another exclamation on the dance floor.

Gu Yang raised her eyes and saw two people dancing lightly in the middle of the dance floor illuminated by the crystal chandelier.

It was Gu Jin and Xiao Yize!

Gu Yang's eyes lit up. She just looked away from the big boss aka sister for a while and almost missed the dance between the male and female lead?

Gu Yang looked at the hero and heroine who were jumping into the devil's vortex and fell silent.

What about the gentle and romantic slow waltz that you agreed to?

Is there some deviation in this plot?

However, compared to the previous dance between Gu Jin and Qi Yan, Gu Jin and Xiao Yize cooperated seamlessly. Every turn was smooth and elegant, making people feel like they were in an ancient royal palace banquet.

When the song ended, there was thunderous applause.

"That Gu Jin is a bit strong. She can jump into the devil's vortex twice in one night!"

"I didn't expect Mr. Xiao's dance to be so good. He didn't even shake at the end of the dance music."

"This handsome man and beautiful woman are a good match..."

Xu Xuanyan stared at Gu Jin.

She had the cheek to invite Mr. Xiao to dance just now but she didn't expect Mr. Xiao rejected her and turned around to find Gu Jin.

Besides, Qi Yan could see Xu Xuanyan's thoughts and comforted her: "Xuanyan, if Gu Jin wants to marry Xue Duo, she must have nothing to do with Mr. Xiao."

Xu Xuanyan breathed a sigh of relief and casually looked at Gu Jin with sarcasm. She wants to see if Gu Yang will be so kind to Gu Jin when he finds out that Xue Duo and Gu Jin are getting married.

The Tang family dinner made Gu Jin, the real daughter who had just returned home, completely famous in Jincheng's wealthy circle and at the same time, it also aroused enough hatred.

Gu Yang perfectly avoided all face-slapping points.

After the dinner party, Gu Yang bid farewell to her friends from the cannon fodder group and went home with Gu Jin and Ruan Xueling.

The heavy rain washes against the car windows. It looks like bright silver flowing under the lights.

Ruan Xueling, who always loves to gossip with Gu Yang, is silent tonight.

From the time when Mr. Tang appeared and said that Gu Jin was his guest, until later when Gu Jin shone brilliantly at the dinner party, she looked at Gu Jin who calmly changed everyone's opinion. The more she watched, the more she realised that she really loved Gu Jin as a daughter. She had too little understanding of her.

"Xiao Jin, how did you become Mr. Tang's guest?" Ruan Xueling really couldn't figure out how Gu Jin, who came from the countryside, knew Mr. Tang.

Gu Jin leaned against the car window, raised her eyebrows when she heard the words and said casually: "I saved his life casually."

The first reaction that popped up in Ruan Xueling's mind was - Gu Jin is lying!

Ruan Xueling was stunned by her sudden thought and silently refuted herself. It may not be a lie. Maybe she saved Mr. Tang on the side of the road just like Yangyang did?