Chapter 148: Ji Linbai, it's a shame to the family!

It is too false to say that he is a true fan.

However, when he was forced to follow the live broadcast of "Talking About Sang Ma with Wine", he had a pretty good sense of Ruan Chu. It's almost a fan of passers-by.

Although he was just a fan of passers-by, Ruan Chu was surprised enough by Ji Linbai's own admission.

Because the other party is her fan, Ruan Chu also lightened up some of the previous grudges against Ji Linbai. "Doctor Ji, what else do I need to do besides taking the medicine on time?"

"My opinion is that Ms. Ruan can often go for a walk in the wild, get in touch with nature, breathe fresh air and maybe you will feel better. If you are free, it is easier to think about it. You can keep yourself busy when the pressure is not high. You should also communicate with your friends and relatives often..."

Although Ji Linbai always felt that he had missed some key information, he quickly suppressed his doubts.

He tentatively attributed the improvement of Ruan Chu's depression to a few points. The mainpoint is, she no longer bears the pressure of cyber violence after being cleansed;

Ruan Chu listened carefully, nodding from time to time. Her eyes dimmed when she heard Ji Linbai say that she should communicate more with friends and relatives.

Mother passed away and after that her father brought the illegitimate daughter of Xiaosan back to the Ruan family. The only family member who really treated her well was her grandfather. However, she didn't want her grandfather to find out that she had depression, so she rarely communicated with him.

As for friends, since Ruan Yan appeared to replace her and attend various banquets beside Ruan Zhihao, everyone in the circle knew that she was not favoured more than Ruan Yan at home. Many friends around her also alienated her.

Later, she went into the entertainment industry alone. She didn't have many friends in the industry.

Now that she thought about it carefully, she realised that she was actually alone.

Suddenly, Ruan Chu seemed to be shrouded in a huge sense of loneliness. As if some emotion was suppressed in her heart and she couldn't breathe.

Ji Linbai noticed the change in Ruan Chu's mood. Thinking of Ruan Chu's interpersonal relationship, it is not difficult to understand her mood at the moment.

He took out his mobile phone and clicked on the WeChat QR code: "Miss Ruan, is it convenient to add on WeChat? Dean Ji is not in Jincheng these days. I will be responsible for you. Add a WeChat so that I can contact you later."

Ji Linbai said so and Ruan Chu naturally would not refuse.

After passing the friend's verification, Ji Linbai looked at Ruan Chu again and said: "Miss Ruan, I will always pay attention to your mental state. Whenever you have any psychological or emotional troubles, you can contact me. You can also treat me as a confidant and I will keep everything you confide in secret."

Ruan Chu pursed her lips: "Thank you, Dr. Ji."

After Ruan Chu left, Ji Linbai sent Ruan Chu's latest psychological report to Ji Minghui. At the same time informed about Ruan Chu's previous situation with Ji Minghui.

After all, Ruan Chu was treated by Ji Minghui all the time.

Ji Minghui quickly replied:【!!! Son, you didn't give someone a wrong diagnosis, did you?】

Ji Linbai: "..."

He doubted his medical skills as soon as he came up. He really is his real father.

Ji Linbai:【Dad, I gave Miss Ruan three consecutive psychological tests.】

He also felt that the test results were incredible, so he did it several times in a row to reduce the error.

Ji Minghui sent a disgusted expression and sent a voice message:【A psychological test for depression needs to be done three times in a row before reaching a conclusion. Ji Linbai, you are really good. Disgraceful to the lintel! 】

Ji Linbai: "..."