Chapter 145: Ji Linbai called her crazy?

Ji Linbai raised his eyes. His cold eyes fell on the woman who was almost wrapped into rice dumplings through the gold-rimmed glasses and was stunned.

Although the air-conditioning is turned on indoors, the hot sun is more than 30 degrees Celsius outside the window. He was very curious about how women managed to wrap themselves up so tightly in such hot weather.

But considering this is in a mental institution, it's not surprising.

Compared with the last patient he met who was obsessed with chatting with plants, what is wearing more on this hot day?

Ji Linbai pointed to the left with a handle and spoke calmly and quickly: "President Ji Minghui is not here for a while. I will take over his class. My name is Ji Linbai. You can also call me Doctor Ji.". This is the Psychotherapy Department and the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Department is next door. You are welcome."

Ruan Chu's only exposed eyes are rounded. Is Ji Linbai calling her crazy?!!

"I came for the Department of Psychotherapy." Ruan Chu repeated with a frown. Seeing that there was no one else in the office and she was also feeling stuffed, she took off her coat and mask, revealing a beautiful face that is all over the world.

Ji Linbai was startled when he raised his eyes again. "Ruan...Chu?"

It turned out to be a star. No wonder the package was so tight.

Ji Linbai apologised for the misunderstanding to Ruan Chu just now: "Sorry."

"Doctor Ji knows me?" Ruan Chu was a little surprised. She felt that a doctor with a temperament like Ji Linbai didn't seem like someone who would pay attention to things in the entertainment industry.

Moreover, she is not a big star but a second-tier floret who has become popular recently.

Before she quit the industry due to the mistress incident. She had never used the resources of the Ruan family to develop in the entertainment industry. She was only a tepid third-tier artist in the industry with her own strength. Later, she was blackmailed by the whole network because of the mistress incident. After her comeback, she appeared in "Talking About Sangma with Wine" with Gu Yang and successfully cleared her whites on variety shows, so she became popular.

Ji Linbai nodded slightly. "I've watched Miss Ruan's variety show before."

He can't remember the name of the variety show.

Ruan Chu was even more surprised. Not only was this doctor not so busy that he went bald but he still had time to watch variety shows. "Talking about Sangma with wine?"

Ji Linbai nodded. His eyes were slightly cold: "Yes. That's it."

He, a person who never watched variety shows, was dragged by the boss and Su Ye to follow the whole live broadcast of variety shows. Although the variety show was pretty good, to him it was just playthings!

He remembered that Gu Yang's little green tea also participated in that variety show. Gu Yang seemed to be the cousin of the star in front of him?

"Has Miss Ruan been here before?" Ji Linbai looked at Ruan Chu and asked.

Ruan Chu nodded. "This time is a review."

Ji Linbai operated the computer to call up Ruan Chu's medical records. When he saw the words "severe depression" on the medical certificate, he glanced at Ruan Chu in surprise but quickly looked away.

He knew that many celebrities in the entertainment industry would suffer from different degrees of mental illness due to excessive pressure but he never expected that Ruan Chu, who looked so bright and charming, had already reached severe depression.

Ruan Chu noticed Ji Linbai's surprised gaze and frowned. This Doctor Ji doesn't seem to be very professional. The Dean Ji Minghui he met in Jincheng Mental Hospital before would not make such a fuss. He looked very amiable with a smile.

Ruan Chu asked: "I haven't seen Dr. Ji before. Is Dr. Ji a new psychologist?"

Ji Linbai was looking at Ruan Chu's case and when he heard it, he blurted out: "I am a surgeon."

Ruan Chu: "!!!"