Chapter 179: The big boss aka sister's tone is a little doting

The Gu family's villa garden is on the outskirts of the city. It takes more than half an hour from No. 1 Middle School to the Gu family villa and more than an hour to go back and forth. The lunch break is only two hours in total.

So what Feng Jue said about going home was not going back to the family villa but the school district house that the Gu family bought near the school.

Gu Yang got the house in the school district when she was in high school. Ruan Xueling felt that most of the things outside were unhygienic, so she bought a house in the school district at Yizhongwai. She hired a nanny to cook lunch for the children there.

Gu Yang, Gu Jin, Gu Pei and Feng Jue will go to the school district house for dinner and take a nap after school at noon.

After entering the school district house, Gu Yang realised that Gu Jin was already sitting on the sofa in the living room playing games.

Seeing her coming, Gu Jin asked while playing games: "So if you bet rashly with Xu Xuanyan, aren't you afraid that I will let you lose?"

Gu Yang looked sincere: "Not carelessly! I believe my sister will definitely win first place!"

As long as the big boss aka sister wants to, she can take as many places as she want.

She was still a little worried that the big boss aka sister would play point control first as in the plot of the original book, without revealing their true level. But when she saw that the big boss aka sister had also signed the betting contract, she was relieved a hundred and twenty times!

The heroine bets. As long as the other side is not the hero, it is impossible to lose!

Gu Jin suddenly let out a chuckle and heartily killed the opponent to the point of leaving nothing behind. Then reached out and patted Gu Yang's hair. A smile seemed to float in her cold and deep eyes: "Okay, I'll let you win. "

Gu Yang froze for a moment. Why does she feel that the tone of the elder sister's voice is so pampering?!!

Gu Jin looked at Gu Yang who was stunned. The corners of her lips curled up slightly. She lazily stretched her arms, got up and walked towards the dining room.

Feng Jue pursed his lips when he heard the topic that the two of them seemed to only know about.

When Gu Jin passed by Feng Jue, their eyes briefly met.

Feng Jue sat down on the sofa opposite Gu Yang and asked in a soft and obedient voice: "Sister, what kind of bet are you having?"

Gu Yang recounted the content of her bet with Xu Xuanyan.

Feng Jue lowered his eyes. His eyes darkened and asked in a low voice: "My sister has only known Gu Jin for a few days. Do you trust her like that?"

Gu Yang looked at Feng Jue suspiciously. Why did she feel as if she heard a trace of sourness from the words of the small blood bank?!!

Immediately, Feng Jue looked up. With a smile on his fair and handsome face, as if the haze and gloom just now had been dispelled by the sunshine, he said: "But I believe my sister will definitely win."

The sun was shining brightly outside the window. The boy's smile was clean and bright.

After Gu Pei came back, there was a commotion in the room and he was the only one making the commotion.

He didn't stop during lunch. He held his rice bowl and looked at Gu Jin who was opposite him and laughed. With a very proud look on his face: "Gu Jin, I heard that you handed in your Chinese exam in an hour? Was it that difficult? I've already told you, my lord, it's better for you to go back to the countryside to go to school. With your level, if you take the exam with us in the first and second grades of high school, you will still be crushed!"

Gu Jin ate her meal gracefully, with a slightly irritable brow.

Gu Yang knew that the boss was not upset by the content of Gu Pei's words but simply thought he was noisy.

She silently picked up a chicken leg and stuffed it into Gu Pei's mouth. "Eat."

You shut up!

Be careful after a meal. Your game skin will be gone. Even the game character Luo Ben of Legend of the Gods.

Gu Pei gnawed on the chicken leg and looked at Gu Yang, with a moved face: "My sister is the best for me. I know that my favourite food is the chicken leg made by Aunt Chen."

Gu Yang silently turned her head away: "..." This brother seems a little stupid.