Chapter 147: I'm Miss Ruan's fan

Ruan Chu shook her head in a daze.

After she realised that she had a psychological problem, she quietly came to the psychological department of the mental hospital for an examination. Grandpa was worried. She had been hiding it from him, so she didn't use the Ruan family's contacts to treat depression.

Ji Linbai's pale face showed surprise.

Didn't find another psychiatrist? Is it possible?

"What is Ms. Ruan mainly doing these days?" Ji Linbai asked as if chatting.

Ruan Chu: "Work."

Since the first issue of "Talking about Wine and Sangma", she has become popular with her coming clean after the incident. Now the resources are getting better and better every day. The schedule is getting fuller every day. She flies every two or three or days to shoot endorsements. There are many crews who invite her into the group.

Ji Linbai grew up in a medical family since he was a child. He has been obsessed with medical skills since he was a child and has been pursuing deeper medical attainments.

The reason why he recognizes Gu Jin as the boss is precisely because Gu Jin's medical skills are so high that he admires them.

Now he is very interested in Ruan Chu's recovery, so he has the patience to chat with her.

In addition to being a surgeon, he is also a psychologist. He knows how to communicate with patients to make them feel relaxed and comfortable.

And he did, at least let Ruan Chu feel that he was chatting with her as a normal person, not as a patient asking about her condition.

He has basically figured out that there is a key point in the change of Ruan Chu's mentality and that is when she was on the variety show "Talk about Sangma with Wine".

But what he didn't expect was that Ruan Chu came out of depression and returned to variety shows because of a bet with Gu Yang.

"Miss Ruan's previous variety show was very interesting. The response on the Internet was also very good. I heard that there are five episodes in one season of "Talking About Sangma". Will Miss Ruan continue to participate in the next few episodes?" Ji Linbai asked in a gentle voice.

Ruan Chu thought for a while but was also a little uncertain. "It depends on my cousin Gu Yang. In fact, I wouldn't be qualified to appear in "Talking About Sangma with Wine" without the help of my cousin Gu Yang. If she goes in the next few episodes, I will continue to accompany her. If not, I probably won't go either."

Ji Linbai frowned, thinking that Gu Yang is really domineering. She needed someone to accompany her in the last variety show.

Besides, she is not Miss Ruan's real cousin now, the boss is Miss Ruan's real cousin!

Ji Linbai chatted with Ruan Chu about her work in the entertainment industry for a long time, so that Ruan Chu frequently looked at him with probing eyes. She finally couldn't help asking: "Doctor Ji is a fan of mine?"

Ji Linbai was taken aback by the question. Although he didn't know much about the entertainment industry, he also knew that fans were star chasers.

In psychology, star chasing is mostly due to projection effect, herd effect and halo effect.

Projection effect refers to the tendency to attribute one's own characteristics to other people, that is, the admirer projects certain dreams, desires or shortcomings of the self onto the idol. It is a kind of cognitive impairment that pushes oneself and others, which is the so-called "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Herding is the herd mentality. Some teenagers chasing stars are just following the trend blindly.

The halo effect means that once fans are attracted by a certain outstanding quality or beautiful feature of an idol, at the same time they magnify the "excellence" or "beauty" of this aspect infinitely, thereby ignoring its shortcomings.

Ji Linbai thinks he is rational enough and will never be affected by these effects to cause cognitive bias!

However, thinking of continuing to follow up on Miss Ruan's condition in the future, in order to decrease the psychological distance between Miss Ruan and him and facilitate communication, Ji Linbai pushed up his glasses, looked at Ruan Chu and said gently: "I am Miss Ruan's passer-by fan."