Chapter 173: Gu Jin is the black sheep

Zhu Di was upset and wanted to continue to provoke Gu Jin but Mo Mo at the side gave a signal to stop.

Zhu Di turned her head and stared at Gu Jin. "Mo Mo, don't stop me, I just want to see that Gu Jin unhappy!"

Mo Mo was calmer than Zhu Di and persuaded: "Yangyang just helped her. If we target her again, it will embarrass Yangyang. Don't let Xu Xuanyan see Yangyang's ashamed."

Zhu Di turned around only now but she was still dissatisfied and hummed: "I don't know what ecstasy soup she gave to Yangyang to make Yangyang treat her so well!"

Seeing that the cannon fodder had subsided, Gu Yang heaved a sigh of relief.

But how could the heroine  on thave peace at the first day of school? Without the cannon fodder, there are other female supporting roles.

That day at the Tang family dinner, Xu Xuanyan became enmity with Gu Jin. When she saw Zhu Di and the others let Gu Jin go, she decided to do it herself.

Xu Xuanyan asked with a smile: "Gu Jin, I heard that the progress of your high school in the countryside is relatively slow and some subjects have not been completed by the third year of high school. I wonder if it is true?"

As soon as Xu Xuanyan said this, the boys and girls around her started talking about it.

"That's right, Gu Jin is from a high school in the countryside, so it could be that they haven't finished their classes yet, right?"

"Our Jincheng No. 1 Middle School is the best high school in the province. The first class is a top class. The second round of general review started last semester. The exams at the beginning of the semester cover all the content of high school and there are even some difficult competition questions. Gu Jin didn't finish her class, so wouldn't she get cold feet when the exam starts?"

"It doesn't matter if she is cold or not. What matters is what if the average score of our class is lowered?"

"The competition in No. 1 Middle School is already fierce. At the end of last semester, Class No. 2's average score was only a few points lower than ours. Now, I'm being cautious, won't Class No. 2 overtake our class? Isn't that a joke for the whole grade?"

"It is said that the **** in the second class are all happy now."

Jincheng No. 1 Middle School has 30 classes in each grade. There are 20 science classes, ranging from Class 1 to Class 20 according to the grades. Although the first class is a sharp knife class, the average grades of the second class and the third class are not much different from the first class.

Originally, it didn't involve collective honour and everyone could still treat the matter of the Gu family's real and fake daughter as gossip and they were only xenophobic towards Gu Jin.

But now, most of the students in Class 1 are worried whether Gu Jin will lower the average score of the class.

"I really don't understand why the school put Gu Jin, a black sheep, in our class!"

"I heard that the Gu family donated a laboratory building to the school, so the school agreed to put Gu Jin in our class..."

"Gu Jin won't think because she is a real daughter, she can compare with Gu Yang in everything, right? She will go to whichever class Gu Yang is in? She has to se Gu Yang's grades before we talk about it!"

"Just wait. She will know how far she is from Gu Yang after the school exams are over!"

Gu Yang: "..."

Hey guy, can't we set up a blank control group instead of using me as the control group???

Xu Xuanyan looked at Gu Jin proudly. Even if Gu Jin proved at the Tang family dinner that she is not a country bumpkin who knows nothing, so what, if she came to school, wouldn't she be attacked by these bullies?

"Gu Jin, where are you progressing? Tell us about it so that we can have a mental preparation and see how many more points we need to get the average score back." Xu Xuanyan laughed.

Gu Jin supported her forehead with one hand, closed her eyes impatiently and chuckled: "Didn't you say that? The class is not over yet."