Chapter 106: Grandpa will take care of you if something goes wrong

Ruan's old house

Ruan Chu returned home after filming the endorsement. She just sat down to rest on the sofa in the living room, when Ruan Zhihao came in angrily.

"Ruan Chu, family ugliness should not be publicised. Who asked you to post the matter of Yanyan leaving home on the Internet? Yanyan is your sister anyway. Why can't you tolerate her and insist on confronting her? You post it immediately on Weibo, prove her innocence!" Ruan Zhihao pointed at Ruan Chu and ordered.

Ruan Chu looked at him indifferently, with a slight mockery in her eyes.

Sure enough, no matter what happened, her father would only stand by Ruan Yan. He hated her mother and even her daughter.

"I won't help her." Ruan Chu left the words and went upstairs with her bag.

Seeing that Ruan Chu disobeyed him, Ruan Zhihao walked towards her with a sullen face, reaching out to give her a slap.

However, Ruan Chu firmly grasped Ruan Zhihao's wrist, glanced mockingly at his fat belly, raised her eyes to look directly at his furious face. "Domestic violence breaks the law. Father should speak well. Otherwise I'm just defending myself. My father's fat body should not be able to withstand my beating."

Although she entered the entertainment industry, she is also a top student in the law department of Jincheng University.

Ruan Zhihao's eyes narrowed slightly but thinking of Ruan Chu's fighting skills, he could only withdraw his hand aggrieved.

"Ruan Yan's matter was exposed by me. Why, Ruan Zhihao, you want to beat me, an old man?" Old man Ruan heard the movement and went downstairs with the housekeeper.

Ruan Zhihao looked at Mr. Ruan in astonishment. With a face full of incomprehension: "Dad, there is no need to spread this kind of thing? Yanyan is my daughter and your granddaughter no matter what."

Mr. Ruan snorted coldly: "I have never admitted that Ruan Yan is my granddaughter. Family ugliness should not be publicised? She is not from our Ruan family now and even if it is a family ugliness, it has nothing to do with my Ruan family! You are so idle. Is the company's business not enough?"

Ruan Zhihao was so scolded by Mr. Ruan that he couldn't hold his head up.

Mr. Ruan glanced at him in disgust and when he looked at Ruan Chu, his sharp eyes instantly became kind. "Chuchu, it's time to get off work. Go and have a rest. If you meet someone who is not clear-headed in the future, just hit him! Don't hold back!"

Ruan Chu said without hesitation: "Okay."

Ruan Zhihao raised his head in disbelief. All he saw was the backs of his father and daughter enjoying themselves happily: "..." What a bad girl!

Cicadas sing in the long summer and the sky outside the bright window is as blue as the sea.

The slender and white hands dance between the black and white keys. The sound of the piano is full and bright, like the jumping light spots among the dense branches and leaves in midsummer.

A mobile phone was set up next to the piano. There was only a picture of a pair of white and slender hands playing the piano in the live broadcast room and there were barrages constantly refreshing.

【Ah, ah, deep hand control passing by, seeing these hands decisively will make me pay attention to the anchor!】

【The Missing Person Returns! Ma Ma, the anchor you follow has finally launched the live broadcast! I feel that the piano music played by Yangyang has improved a lot this time. It is better than before】

【I agree with what the above said. I don't know how to put Yangyang's piano music this time but it sounds very comfortable. When I close my eyes, I feel like I can see the mountains and rivers, the spring and the snow. I feel so relaxed...】

【Immortal piano music! I have heard many versions of this piano piece. This piece may not be the most skilled but it is the most comfortable for me to listen to】

【After watching the replays of the anchor's previous live broadcasts, I feel that the biggest difference between this live broadcast and the previous ones is that the previous piano music was played well but it was too deliberate to show off skills and instead lost its true nature. This time it is very appropriate】