Chapter 112: Gu Jin wearing a pink fairy dress?!!

Gu Jin is counting happily. Up to now, Ruan Xueling has spent more than 30 million RMB in the luxury area of ​​Jinshang Mall. Half of the luxury goods purchased are still for her.

In other words, she was worth more than 10 million RMB for nothing.

This wave is not bad.

Gu Jin now even finds Ruan Xueling pleasing to the eye.

However, at this time, Ruan Xueling walked up to her with a light pink fairy dress with a price tag of 500,000 yuan. Ruan Xueling glanced at her black suspender dress with no brand logo on her body. The style and fabric were not bad but still... "At a young age, don't dress lifelessly all day, like a black widow.

Your skin is already fair but you still wear black. Don't you know how pale it looks. Replace into this one, girls should be pink and tender, playful and cute."

Gu Jin stared at the pink and tender fairy dress like an enemy and for the first time on her usually calm face, there appeared an expression that Ruan Xueling could understand at a glance: Ugly refusal.

Ruan Xueling has a strong personality. Raised her eyebrows and directly pulled Gu Jin and the skirt into the fitting room.

She blocked the door. It was rare to see Gu Jin with such a rich expression and her breathing became smoother.

"Why? You don't even know how to change clothes? Do you want your mother to help you change?" Ruan Xueling said as if she wanted to go into the fitting room to help Gu Jin change her clothes.

The door slammed shut.

Ruan Xueling, whose nose was hit, smiled stiffly: "..." Sinister!

In the spacious fitting room, Gu Jin stared bitterly at the pale pink fairy dress that didn't match her style at all. This dress is quite suitable for Gu Yang to wear but she might blind some people's eyes if she wears it.

Gu Jin took a deep breath. She was quite poor recently. Since Ruan Xueling had contributed so much consumption to her store, it was not impossible for her to force herself to wear it.

Moreover, this skirt and Gu Yang's are a series of sister outfits.

Anyway, Ji Linbai and Su Ye are unlikely to appear here.

Gu Jin's mood at this moment is like that of a boy trying to wear women's clothing for the first time. From being ugly to rejecting, to being able to try, to novelty, to calm acceptance.

So, when Gu Yang changed her clothes and came out, what she saw was Ruan Xueling helping Gu Jin, who was wearing a light pink fairy dress, straighten her skirt.

Gu Yang was stunned.

Damn.

Shocked, the heroine who seems to always only wear black, white, blue and gray, actually put on a light pink fairy dress?!!

Her butterfly wings are too powerful, right?

Is this all right???

Gu Yang, a person who only knew Gu Jin through novels, was shocked at this moment, let alone those who knew Gu Jin well in reality.

Ruan Xueling put a necklace on Gu Jin in front of the full-length mirror. She took out lipstick from her bag on the spot to apply lipstick on her, as if she was dressing up a doll.

Gu Jin looked at the lipstick approaching, backing up. She has a cleanliness habit and doesn't like to share lipstick with others.

Ruan Xueling seemed to see her resistance and snorted softly: "What are you hiding? This is the most beautiful colour among the new lipsticks Yangyang bought for me. I haven't used it yet. What do you dislike?"

Gu Jin reluctantly accepted it.

"What are you doing with a straight face? It doesn't look good at all, laugh." Ruan Xueling frowned.

Gu Jin pursed her lips, unable to smile.

Gu Yang held up her skirt and looked at it with a smile on her side. The elder sister is so good-tempered because of Ruan Xueling's wild consumption in her shop?

"Yangyang changed clothes?" After Ruan Xueling painted Gu Jin's lipstick, she looked at Gu Yang and nodded with satisfaction: "Pretty!"

Gu Yang smiled generously.

Gu Jin is looking at herself in the mirror. Although she is a cheap mother, her aesthetic is quite ok.

Gu Jin looked at it and suddenly, reflected in the full-length mirror, saw two familiar figures on the road outside the store. Her expression froze instantly.

That seems to be Ji Linbai and Su Ye?