Chapter 185: the subject is innocent until different is proven

Gu Yang held the script in her hand and was not surprised by Xu Xuanyan's impatient death behavior but was very pleased that the cannon fodder did not follow suit.

In the original book, as soon as Gu Jin's perfect score in mathematics came out, Xu Xuanyan took the lead in questioning the big boss aka sister for cheating.

At this time, the elder sister asked the whole class to come up with random questions. She did the questions on the spot, performed in public and saw the answers at a glance.

In the end, the elder sister proved her innocence and slapped Xu Xuanyan and Green Tea sister in the face.

In the original book, Green Tea herself played tricks and deliberately found Dao Chaogang's questions on the Internet but she was still slapped in the face by the elder sister who saw the answer at a glance.

Gu Yang felt cool when watching it at the time but now that she is in it, she feels something is wrong.

Why should the big boss aka sister bother to prove their innocence when others just question it?

Open your mouth to spread rumors and run away to refute them?

Just when Xu Xuanyan and the others were sneering at Gu Jin and Gu Jin's brows were full of irritability, Gu Yang also stood up, stood side by side with Gu Jin and clapped her hands: "Everyone, be quiet."

Lu Mao took Zhang Shan and Li Shi, his two younger brothers, to make a trumpet with their hands and shouted: "Everyone be quiet!"

The three shouted in unison, loudly and the noisy classroom quickly quieted down.

Gu Yang gave Lu Mao three thumbs up from behind, then looked at Xu Xuanyan, her eyes were clear and sharp: "Xu Xuanyan, do you have any evidence for your claim that my sister cheated?"

Xu Xuanyan froze for a moment, "Evidence? Didn't I say it? How could she finish the test paper in half an hour..."

Gu Yang smiled lightly, stepped out of her seat, walked in front of her and looked directly at her: "That's just your guess. According to the criminal procedure law of our country, evidence is only the materials that can be used to prove the facts of the case.

Evidence includes: physical evidence; documentary evidence; testimony of witnesses; statements of victims; confessions and defenses of criminal suspects and defendants and appraisal opinions. Evidence must be verified before it can be used as the basis for a verdict.

Which one can you come up with now?"

Xu Xuanyan was stunned by the bluff and quickly reacted, sneering: "Gu Yang, you are sick! I didn't say I want to sue Gu Jin. I just expressed my doubts. What evidence do I need? I just suspect Gu Jin, unless she can prove that she didn't cheat!"

Gu Yang's expression remained unchanged: "I wonder if you've heard of the fact that the subject is innocent until different is proven? Since it's just a question and there's no evidence to prove it, then my sister didn't cheat.

The person questioning is you. Even if you want prove, you should prove it, not my sister! It is slander if you continue to spread rumors about my sister cheating."

People in the class who originally agreed with Xu Xuanyan gradually stopped talking when they saw Gu Yang's serious attitude.

They are not legally illiterate either, knowing that spreading rumors and slander is against the law. And the Gu family also has the financial resources to get serious with them.

Xu Xuanyan was speechless for a long while. She glared at Gu Jin and said angrily to Gu Yang: "Gu Yang, just wait. I will find the evidence!"

Gu Yang snorted softly. The big boss aka sister was cleared up. What evidence can you find?

Gu Jin looked at Gu Yang and the restlessness in her cold eyes gradually dissipated.

Wang Anbang on the podium looked at the quiet classroom and heaved a sigh of relief. He took the report card, glanced at Xu Xuanyan and said with a serious face: "Our No. 1 Middle School has always been fair and just and has zero tolerance for cheating. It's a perfect score. I've already confirmed that she didn't cheat."