Chapter 117: Reading a double sadomasochism scumbag script

Su Ye ran to use the computer in the Internet cafe to start a war against Quest. He ended up being kicked out by the owner of the Internet cafe.

The owner of the Internet cafe said angrily: "You ruined 18 computers in one hour. What the hell??? Are you sent by the other party to punish me?"

It rained heavily that night. Su Ye was drenched in the cold rain.

He gradually realised that something was wrong. Tremblingly opened WeChat and sent a message to his boss asking: "Boss, are you deliberately messing with me?"

Gu Jin:【Just realized?】

The tone of disgust almost overflowed from the screen.

Su Ye: "..."

Tang family dinner.

The Tang family is a long-established family in the rich family circle of Jincheng and the Tang family, especially the old man of the Tang family, has a lot of weight no matter whether he is in Jincheng or in the capital.

Therefore, there were a lot of guests at the dinner party and they were all rich and powerful families.

When Ruan Xueling took Gu Yang and Gu Jin to the banquet, it was still raining heavily. As soon as they got out of the car, someone from the Tang family who was in charge of reception came to hold an umbrella for them.

Gu Yang carried a skirt and followed Ruan Xueling into the banquet hall of the Tang family. As soon as she entered, she was hugged by a fashionable girl rushing towards her, so that she almost lost her balance.

"Yangyang! I miss you so much. Did you miss me?" The girl was around her age, with delicate heavy makeup on, looking glamorous and flamboyant. She was looking at Gu Yang with a smile at the moment.

"Enough, Zhu Di, if you don't let go of Yangyang, Yangyang will be strangled by you." A tall and handsome boy reminded her.

Zhu Di, the girl holding Gu Yang, let her go.

Gu Yang only then remembered who this person was.

Zhu Di, daughter of the Zhu family in Jincheng. In the original book, Gu Yang's best friend is arrogant, outspoken, impulsive, devoted to Gu Yang but is often used as a gun by Gu Yang and often trips up the heroine.

In the end, Zhu Di's ending was not good either.

Because the boy she likes pursues Gu Jin, Zhu Di, under the suggestion of the original body, bribes the gangster to drug Gu Jin and it is conceivable that in the end. She suffers on her own, ruins her reputation and is sued in court, implicating the entire Zhu family in the anger of the male lead bankruptcy and decline.

The handsome boy next to him with tough features is Gu Yang's number one licking dog, Fu Mingxiu.

Fu Mingxiu is also the eldest son of Jincheng's rich family but the Fu family has a relatively high status in Jincheng. They have a lot of status in the business circle and political circles. They also have a lot of connections in the capital.

Fu Mingxiu has always liked Gu Yang but because Gu Yang and Xue Duo have a childhood relationship, Fu Mingxiu has never expressed his feelings for Gu Yang. Everyone in the circle seems to know his thoughts about Gu Yang except Gu Yang herself.

Of course Gu Yang knew that Fu Mingxiu liked her and had always enjoyed it. On the one hand, she said that she was just treating him as an older brother. On the other hand, she would eliminate other girls who were close to him.

In the original book, Fu Mingxiu did a lot of bad things for the sake of his original bod but he ended up not much better.

Moreover, Gu Yang remembered that when she read the novel, many people called Fu Mingxiu a scumbag.

Because Fu Mingxiu couldn't get the love of the original body and happened to meet a girl who looked a bit like the original body, he forced her to be his lover and used her as a substitute for the original body. Later, the original body found out. Because the original body was unhappy, she forced the girl to have a miscarriage...

What I took was probably the script of a stand-in sadomasochism scumbag.

Except for Zhu Di and Fu Mingxiu, most of the supporting cast members who came with them did not end well.