Chapter 181: Didn't the little blood bank bet on her on purpose?

In the evening, Gu's villa.

After dinner, Gu Jin and Gu Pei coincidentally leaned on the sofa and started the game.

The two siblings were sitting at both ends of the sofa, their dislike for each other was obvious.

Ruan Xueling complained to Gu Yang with a speechless face: "I really don't understand. Won't the two of them get tired of playing that game all day? Isn't it just poking around those few buttons? What's the fun?"

Gu Yang: "..." Ah, she doesn't know how to explain it.

"By the way, Yangyang, have you finished the exam today? How did you do?" Ruan Xueling looked at Gu Jin and asked. She never had to worry about Yangyang's grades. She was mainly curious about how Gu Jin did in the exam.

Especially today, Mrs. Xu told her specifically that Gu Jin had handed in the four exams more than half of the time ahead of schedule.

Gu Yang nodded obediently: "The exam is okay."

She could still keep her top student honor.

Thanks to the small blood bank for asking her for counseling.

Gu Yang's eyes turned slightly and she caught him by surprise and asked: "A Jue, what about you?"

Feng Jue sat there flipping through the book. Raised his eyes to look at her and smiled shyly: "Thanks to my sister for tutoring me, I did well in the exam this time."

His smile is sunny and clean, looking obedient and soft.

Even Gu Yang was a little bit shaken by the speculation in her heart.

Could it be that it was really just a coincidence? Didn't the little blood bank deliberately bet on her?

Ruan Xueling saw Gu Jin and Gu Pei addicted to the game, frowned and called names directly: "Gu Jin, Gu Pei, how did you do in the exam?"

Gu Pei seemed to be in a bad situation and scolded a few "pig teammate". Hearing Ruan Xueling's roll call, he yelled angrily: "Mom, the results haven't come out yet, so how do I know if it's okay? Crap, pig teammate gave away another head!"

Gu Jin didn't look up and lazily replied with two words: "It's okay."

Ruan Xueling took a deep breath. Since Gu Pei came home, with Gu Pei's comparison, she has become more and more pleasing about Gu Jin.

Ruan Xueling said angrily: "Gu Pei, if your grades fall out of the top 100 in your grade, you don't have to go to the e-sports club in the future!"

Gu Pei snorted softly: "That's impossible! My sister Gu Yang's grades are so good, how far can I go? Mom, you'd better worry about Gu Jin! They have spread the word in the second grade of senior high school and the transfer of the top three class Students, hand in the four exams ahead of time. I'm afraid we will use the grade ranking to measure how many science students there are in the whole grade."

Ruan Xueling was stunned for a moment. "Submit the four subjects ahead of time? Gu Jin, what Mrs. Xu said is true?!!"

She didn't believe it when Mrs. Xu told her. After all, what is the difference between this and giving up the exam?!!

Gu Jin: "Yes."

Ruan Xueling took a deep breath, feeling that this one and the other are both worrying and she must be mad at her!

Gu Yang held her hand: "Mom, you only know that my sister handed in the paper early. Why didn't you ask her if she finished?"

Ruan Xueling subconsciously wanted to say: "Is there any need to ask?" But quickly stopped the impulse. She asked Gu Jin with a smile on her face: "Xiao Jin, how much have you written? Does it feel difficult?"

Gu Jin raised her eyes: "Not much, just average."

Feeling Ruan Xueling's veins throbbing, Gu Yang acted as an interpreter and said: "Mom, my sister is relatively low-key and modest. She doesn't say much but she means she has almost finished writing. Generally speaking, it is very simple!"

Ruan Xueling looked at Gu Jin suspiciously: "...Is that how you understand it?"

Gu Yang looked at Gu Jin, her eyes were full of hints. "Sister, isn't it?"

Look at my sincere little eyes!

Gu Jin seemed to chuckle. "That's right."