Chapter 141: Inappropriate people don't try to meddle

Gu Jin let go of Zhu Di's hand, took a tissue from the passing waiter and wiped her slender fingers slowly.

Zhu Di's eyes were red from the pain.

Shee didn't expect Gu Jin to have such a strong hand. Her hand must have been shattered and fractured, right?

But she was the one who launched the trouble first. It would be embarrassing enough to be killed by someone. She didn't have the face to mention it.

Gu Yang is not worried about whether Zhu Di's hand will be abolished by the elder sister. The elder sister seems to be exerting force but she is actually exerting force on some acupuncture points on Zhu Di's hand, which will only cause her pain and will not really hurt her.

With the lesson learned from Zhu Di, Mo Mo, Lu Mao and Fu Mingxiu didn't dare to shake hands with Gu Jin anymore, they just nodded their heads.

Zhu Di winked at Lu Mao, walked aside and asked him in a low voice: "Didn't you say you want to compare sketches with Gu Jin?"

Lu Mao scratched his green hair and smiled: "Well, I think it's better to forget it. It seems that the goddess and Gu Jin get along pretty well."

Zhu Di hates people who back up at the last minute: "You are so cowardly. Do you think Gu Jin's hands are strong? No, I was just pinched by her nails."

Lu Mao silently looked at Zhu Di's red and swollen hand hidden behind her and didn't speak.

Fu Mingxiu stood behind Gu Yang, like a knight silently guarding the princess, as if he casually mentioned: "Yangyang, are you going to start school soon?"

Gu Yang's smile froze for an instant. The joy of watching the play "snapped" and it was gone.

She almost forgot that she is still a high school senior who is about to start school. Zhu Di and Mo Mo came back from abroad to attend the dinner because school was about to start.

Fu Mingxiu looked at Gu Jin again: "Has Miss Gu found a suitable school?"

Gu Jin knew that after she returned home, Gu Zhaoming was dealing with her household registration and school transfer issues but she didn't care much about it herself.

Gu Yang knew this, after all, it was an important place for the heroine to slap her face. "My sister and I are in the same class. We are both in the science sharp knife class of Jincheng No. 1 Middle School."

Fu Mingxiu was not surprised. "With Uncle Gu's ability, it is not a problem for Miss Gu to enter Jincheng No. 1 Middle School through the back door. Jincheng No. 1 Middle School is the best high school in the province. Miss Gu can receive a better education when she enters.

However, the sharp knife class has always been fiercely competitive. My suggestion is that Ms. Gu who just transferred from another school, to not to try to go to a place that is not suitable for you. What does Miss Gu think?"

Gu Jin glanced lazily at Fu Mingxiu. Her eyes glanced at Gu Yang and said lightly: "You are right. You should not try to set foot in inappropriate places and inappropriate people shouldn't try to get involved."

Fu Mingxiu's eyes were suddenly sharp but he quickly returned to gentleness. "It's good that Miss Gu understands."

"It's just that it doesn't matter to me whether it's suitable or not, only if I want to." Gu Jin raised her eyes and looked at Fu Mingxiu faintly, contempt and madness surged in her dark eyes.

Gu Yang tut lightly. Others say this as young and frivolous but to the elder sister, it is to state the facts.

Fu Mingxiu had a slight sarcasm in his eyes and reminded: "Then I can only wish Ms. Gu good luck. No. 1 middle school has a class system and exams are held at the beginning of school. Although the Gu family has the ability to send you into the sharp knife class, whether you can stay or not depends on Gu Miss herself."

Gu Jin: "Don't worry about it Mr. Fu."

Fu Mingxiu only thought that Gu Jin had never seen the difficulty of the exam in Jincheng No. 1 Middle School, so he was so calm.

Gu Jin didn't panic but Gu Yang did.

Damn it, you have to take an exam at the beginning of school. If you don't do well in the exam, you have to get out of the sharp knife class?