Chapter 175: Are you all legally illiterate? It's a real punishment!

The rest of the group also felt that Gu Yang might have hit her head.

"I still believe that Gu Yang got the first place in the school entrance examination but Gu Jin, heh, I'm afraid two words are missing, counting down!"

"Probably Gu Jin heard about Gu Yang's good grades and purposely bragged in front of her. Gu Yang has a good temper and a simple mind, so she believed what Gu Jin said."

Gu Yang: "..." Among other things, a group of classmates have a strong filter on her. Any pot can be pushed to the big boss aka sister.

"How can we bet without us? Let's take Xuanyan's side!"

"I still don't believe that Gu Jin is better than everyone here! This bet is on me!"

Most of the top students in the top class are high-spirited, so they naturally don't believe that Gu Jin from the countryside will have better grades than them. Many people who play well with Xu Xuanyan or like to join in the fun make bets one after another.

Lu Mao, Zhu Di and others are ready to move. If it wasn't for the bet with Gu Yang, they actually wanted to take Xu Xuanyan's side, thinking that Gu Jin couldn't do it.

"I'm on Yangyang's side!" Although Zhu Di was unhappy to see Gu Jin, she didn't want to see Xu Xuanyan and the others bullying Gu Yang more than others.

Lu Mao, Mo Mo and other members of the cannon fodder group also spoke out unanimously.

Xu Xuanyan recalled the news she asked Ruan Yan before and looked at Gu Yang with a meaningful smile: "Gu Yang, if you want to bet, we will bet big. You and I each put out 200,000 yuan to gamble. Others are free to do so. If Gu Jin is the first in the exam, you will share the money from us, otherwise, we will share the money, how about it?"

She was curious about why Gu Yang spontaneous wanted to appear in variety shows, so she went to Ruan Yan to find out.

Ruan Yan told her that Gu Yang went to variety shows to make money. Since Gu Jin came back, Gu Yang has actually fallen out of favour in the Gu family. The Gu family didn't give her much money, so she needs to work in a variety show in the summer vacation.

Xu Xuanyan felt that although Ruan Yan was expelled from the Ruan family, she was Gu Yang's cousin after all and what she said was still feasible. Moreover, this is the only way to explain why Gu Yang is on variety shows.

Knowing that Gu Yang was short of money, she wanted to gamble with it, making Gu Yang feel the embarrassment of not being able to afford it.

Hearing Xu Xuanyan's words, Gu Jin looked at her with confusion.

Gu Yang flatly refused: "No way!"

Xu Xuanyan sneered in her heart. Sure enough, Gu Yang started to get nervous about money!

Xu Xuanyan's tone was mocking: "You won't be able to get out two hundred thousand dollars now, can you? Sure enough, a fake daughter is a fake daughter. After all, it can't compare to a real daughter."

The others looked at Gu Yang with inquiry.

It stands to reason that with the Gu family's family background, Gu Yang shouldn't hesitate to spend 200,000 yuan.

Zhu Di, Mo Mo and others looked at each other and looked at Gu Yang with concern. The Gu family won't really lower Yangyang's living standard just because she is a fake daughter, right?!!

Gu Yang frowned deeply and looked at Xu Xuanyan. With a serious tone she righteously said: "Organising more than three people to gamble and the cumulative amount of gambling totaling more than 50,000 yuan is classified as a gathering of people to gamble.

According to the Criminal Law of China, anyone who gathers people to gamble for profit shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not more than three years. Are you all legally illiterate? So many people betting together, such a high amount, is a real punishment! "

Xu Xuanyan:?!!

Members of the cannon fodder group:?!!

All the classmates:?!!

The whole class was silent for a while.

It was so quiet that you could hear a needle drop.

Only Gu Jin supported her forehead, with a helpless smile in her half-covered phoenix eyes.

At this time, loud applause came from the door.

Everyone looked around, only to see a tall, elegant-looking man leaning against the door.