Chapter 159: I only have one older sister, Gu Yang!

Gu Yang was also confused.

Gu Pei, what kind of straight male aesthetics do they have in their dormitory?

It's no wonder that Ruan Xueling wanted to hit Gu Pei.

Gu Pei quickly took out another box and handed it to Gu Zhaoming. With an unruly smile: "Dad, I heard that my sister gave you a tie before, so I'll give you a tie clip. This tie clip is very expensive. More than three thousand ! Use up the rest of my living expenses for this month!"

"Didn't you buy it with my money?" Gu Zhaoming ignored Gu Pei's hint and took the tie clip.

Gu Pei continued to hint without giving up: "Dad, school is about to start. It's almost the beginning of the month."

So should I be paid for living expenses?

Gu Zhaoming glanced at him with a cold face: "Oh. The family will help you pay the tuition fees. There will be a driver to pick you up from school to home and you will be able to top up your meal card at any time. You don't need to spend money on other places, right?"

Gu Pei: "..."

No, he wants to buy new e-sports equipment!!!

He wants pocket money!

Ruan Xueling caressed the freshly finished manicure: "But speaking of school starting soon, it is indeed time to pay living expenses."

Gu Pei's eyes lit up and looked at Ruan Xueling, "Mom!"

"Alipay received 100,000 yuan."

An electronic sound sounded. Gu Pei couldn't wait to open his own Alipay. He then saw that there was no.

"Thank you, Mom." Gu Yang found out that it was Ruan Xueling who transferred the money to her.

Gu Pei comforted himself. It's okay. Every time my mother sends out money, she gives it to her sister first. The next one will come to him soon. According to the past rules, my sister has 100,000, so he must have at least 10,000, right?

"Alipay received 100,000 yuan."

Gu Pei's eyes were shining brightly and his fingers were trembling because of excitement.

Mom even transferred 100,000 to him?!!

Since he announced two years ago that he wanted to become an e-sports champion and went to an e-sports club to practise e-sports, he has spent millions of dollars on e-sports every year, either buying equipment or paying tuition.

However, seeing him at home often playing games all night long and often going to Internet cafes with his brothers, they felt that he is not doing his job properly. He does not want to make progress and does not study hard. So they strictly control his living expenses.

So much so that his original living expenses of 100,000 per month shrank to 10,000.

Now that his mother has brought back his standard of living, is it because she is not forgiving in her mouth but has actually recognized his dream in her heart?!!

Or maybe the gift he sent is valid?

Gu Pei started to open Alipay tremblingly. At this time, Alipay made a clear electronic voice: "5,000 yuan has been credited to Alipay."

Gu Pei:!!!

Gu Pei's smile froze.

Five thousand yuan. The sum of the gifts he brought to his parents is more than five thousand yuan!

No!  Then who did you give the second one hundred thousand to?!!

Gu Jin glanced at the transfer from Ruan Xueling on the Alipay page and exited the page without any fluctuation in her eyes.

She doesn't need pocket money from Ruan Xueling. Although she is a little poor recently, she still has some money.

Before Ruan Xueling used to transfer money or send red envelopes to her on WeChat but she pretended that she hadn't seen it and refused to accept it. She would let it be returned when the time came.

But not long ago, Ruan Xueling suddenly asked her for an Alipay account and through Alipay, she transferred the money that she had confiscated before to her in one go.

Alipay transfer is unilateral and does not require confirmation of receipt.

Ruan Xueling said: "Xiaojin, Yangyang, there are a lot of things to buy at the beginning of school. If you don't have enough, ask me or your father for more."

It was only then that Gu Pei realised that the second hundred thousand was for Gu Jin.

He didn't expect that Gu Jin, who just came back, had a higher status than him?!!

Ruan Xueling asked: "Xiao Pei, where is the gift you brought for your elder sister?"

Gu Pei glared at Gu Jin, carried the suitcase upstairs and hummed: "I only have one older sister, Gu Yang!"