Chapter 131: I want to add Ms. Gu's WeChat

Ruan Xueling was in a daze. For the first time, she realised that she knew too little about this new daughter.

In other words, she resisted Gu Jin's appearance from the very beginning and never thought about getting to know Gu Jin, let alone caring about her life for more than ten years...

Ruan Xueling was a little absent-minded when she heard the compliments and envy from everyone.

Even Madam Xu, her arch-enemy, was surprised for a while. She thought that according to Ruan Xueling's vanity, she would shamelessly show off the female goose in front of her and mock her.

After all, in the past Ruan Xueling could float up with Gu Yang but now that she has Gu Jin, how can didn't praise her into heaven?

The main table of the dinner was a huge round table. Most of the people sitting around the round table were the rich and powerful in Jincheng or the close friends of Mr. Tang.

Looking around, there are only four young people, Gu Yang, Gu Jin, Lin Ran and Xiao Yize.

The guests chatted casually and then chatted and drank with their acquaintances.

Gu Yang was eating obediently and while she was eating, she suddenly looked at Xiao Yize and her eyes froze.

She felt something was wrong!

When the heroine slaps the face, what about the hero?

The male protagonist has been eating melons and watching the show all the time but why didn't he come to play support??? Don't you want to experience the chasing wife crematorium?

Sensing Gu Yang's gaze, Xiao Yize just glanced at her lightly, then continued to look down at the phone under the table. On the phone screen was a chat page he had created temporarily and the person he was talking to was Gu Jin.

Xiao Yize:【Gu Miracle Doctor?】

Gu Jin also looked down at the mobile phone under the table and replied coldly:【En】

Xiao Yize:【Can we talk about a deal?】

Gu Jin:【Yes】

Xiao Yize chuckled and continued to type quickly with one hand:【Does Doctor Gu not ask about the patient's condition first?】

Really crazy.

Gu Jin:【Just need to be alive. The dead move to the funeral home】

The corner of Xiao Yize's mouth twitched. He stared at the screen in silence, then suddenly raised his eyes to look in Gu Jin's direction.

Just when Gu Jin looked up, the two people's eyes met.

Xiao Yize chuckled, raised his glass to Gu Jin and the conversation continued:【The patient is a vegetable in a coma for seventeen years. Please make a price】

Gu Jin is not too polite:【Underground route in southern M state】

Xiao Yize's hand shaking the red wine suddenly stopped, looked in Gu Jin's direction and squinted his eyes:【Master Gu knows quite a lot】

Gu Jin ignored him, lazily leaning on the chair, sipping wine, looking slightly tipsy.

After a long time, Xiao Yize replied:【Miraculous doctor Gu, the deal is made. Looking forward to our cooperation】

Gu Jin rarely looked at Xiao Yize in surprise. She was ready for a long negotiation but she didn't expect Xiao Yize to agree like that?

After all, the route to M state is very important, so Feng Jue dared to treat it as an ordinary source of income. For her and Xiao Yize, it is related to the forces behind her.

Gu Jin did not let down her vigilance. Xiao Yize is a shrewd businessman and never trades at a loss.

Gu Jin squinted her eyes and asked:【What other conditions does Young Master Xiao have?】

Maybe Xiao Yize would dig a hole for her, so it would be better for her to ask.

The corners of Xiao Yize's mouth curled up slightly. His slender fingers typed a series of words on the screen:【I want to add Miss Gu's WeChat, can I?】

Gu Jin squeezed the phone slightly harder. She raised her eyes and looked at Xiao Yize coldly.

Xiao Yize was looking at her with a smile on the corner of his mouth, looking gentle and handsome.

Gu Jin:【Don't think about my sister】

Xiao Yize felt the phone vibrate and when he looked down and saw this line of words, his smile cracked..."???"