Chapter 136: Who crushes who is not sure

Gu Jin crossed her arms, leaned lazily on the chair, her posture was casual: "What are we playing?"

Seeing Gu Jin taking the bait, Qi Yan's smile deepened and she said kindly: "Let's go dancing together. Although you haven't learned to dance in the country, waltz is not difficult, as long as someone guides you, you can learn it quickly."

Xu Xuanyan didn't forget to provoke the relationship between Gu Jin and Gu Yang, "It's a pity that Gu Yang didn't take you with her, otherwise you wouldn't be isolated. But we have never been used to Gu Yang's little green tea style. We will take you with you later." I promise to teach you how to dance the waltz."

Xu Xuanyan felt that Gu Jin must be dissatisfied with Gu Yang, who was in Gu's house, so she hinted to Gu Jin that they didn't like Gu Yang either, so that she could relax her vigilance towards them. After all, the enemy of an enemy is a friend.

Gu Jin glanced at Xu Xuanyan. Her eyes were indifferent and cold.

She slowly got up and walked towards the dance floor: "Want to teach me how to dance? Then let's go."

Qi Yan and Xu Xuanyan looked at each other. They touched hands quietly behind Gu Jin and then went to the dance floor with Gu Jin with a secret smile.

Zhu Di watched Xu Xuanyan and Qi Yan come together with Gu Jin, chatting and laughing and took the opportunity to complain to Gu Yang: "Yangyang, look, Gu Jin and Xu Xuanyan are really the same breed. They even got together. Doesn't she know that Xu Xuanyan and Qi Yan's gang have always been against you? You speak for her but she gets mixed up with your deadly enemy! What kind of good sisters are these?"

Gu Yang took Zhu Di and Mo Mo's arms and walked towards the dance floor. She turned her head to look at Zhu Di and said in a gentle voice: "Xiao Di, you don't know what kind of character Xu Xuanyan is? She just insulted my sister, how could it be possible?" In the blink of an eye, turn hostility into friendship with my sister?"

Mo Mo agreed with Gu Yang's words. After guessed Xu Xuanyan's intentions, her eyes showed interest in watching the show: "Xu Xuanyan and the others probably want to take Gu Jin to dance to make Gu Jin look ugly. Let's go, let's go and see together. Although Xu Xuanyan and the others don't dance very well, it's enough to crush Gu Jin."

Gu Yang smiled lightly: "It's not certain who crushes whom."

So, the friends of the cannon fodder group formed a group to go to the dance floor to eat melons and watch the show.

Xiao Yize and Lin Ran also appeared on the front line of eating melons.

Gu Jin's demeanour is cool and dignified. Her appearance is beautiful and she has the halo of a heroine, so she naturally attracts attention wherever she goes. As soon as she appeared on the dance floor, many wealthy second-generation and wealthy children from Jincheng invited her to dance.

Xu Xuanyan, Qi Yan and others were so jealous that the fake smiles on their faces were almost distorted.

Xu Xuanyan smiled and helped Gu Jin reject the people who came to invite her: "It's Gu Jin's first time attending a dinner party and she doesn't know how to dance yet. We are planning to teach her."

Everyone around was stunned, looking at Gu Jin with mocking contempt.

"Sure enough, she is from the countryside. She can't even dance a simple waltz."

"It looks so good-looking, so it's a vase."

"Looking at it this way, it's really far from Gu Yang. I think Gu Yang performed the opening dance at the Jincheng Celebrity Ball when she was fourteen years old and she surprised everyone."

Qi Yan suppressed her smile, pretended to comfort her a few words and then started to teach Gu Jin: "Gu Jin, I'll dance the men's step and you dance the women's step. Put your left hand on my shoulder and put your right hand in my hand.

Right, that is it. After a while, I will count the time, I will advance and you will retreat...Follow my rhythm, come, da da..."

Gu Jin: "Oh."

Then she stepped on Qi Yan's foot.