Chapter 126: Wait a minute, Miss Gu

Gu Yang's appearance stunned the young people around her who mocked Gu Jin.

Didn't everyone say that the relationship between Gu Yang and Gu Jin is not good and the situation is like fire and water?

Gu Yang smiled slightly at the contestants in the atmosphere group next to her and said: "I know that I am excellent but my sister is also excellent. So please praise us together?"

The contestants in the atmosphere group who acted as the background music were all stunned. Did they hear correctly? Gu Yang said, Gu Jin is also very good???

Zhu Di, Mo Mo and other members of the cannon fodder group are still in a daze. They promised to watch the show obediently. Why did Yangyang rush over?

Over there, Xiao Yize was resting with his eyes closed. Lin Ran pulled him and said in a low voice: "Fuck! Young Master Xiao. It turns out that the younger sister is the fake daughter of the Gu family. It's really strange that she still stood up to speak for the real daughter. It's strange, isn't this kind of drama of true and false daughters in conflict?"

Xiao Yize glanced at him: "Stop chasing drama."

Lin Ran flipped through the gold-plated invitation in his hand: "Young Master Xiao, do you think that Gu Jin was cheated by a profiteer? A normal person wouldn't use a fake invitation to sit at the main table...

But speaking of it, that Gu Jin is also extremely good-looking, no worse than that younger sister. I haven't have a cold and cool girlfriend yet. Young Master Xiao, how long do you think it will take for me to catch up with her if I help her out now?"

He can't touch that younger sister but the older sister can, right?

Xiao Yize raised his eyes to look in Gu Jin's direction and at this moment, Gu Jin also looked over.

The four eyes met and both sides quickly looked away.

Xiao Yize looked at Lin Ran faintly, "Want to chase her?"

Lin Ran nodded. He felt that Gu Jin really came to the right place. Both of which were based on his aesthetic point.

Xiao Yize: "In the next life."

Lin Ran: "..."

Xiao Yize reminded him coldly: "She may be the person we are looking for. Don't have ant thought about to her."

Lin Ran: "...Oh."

Xu Xuanyan didn't expect that Gu Yang would help Gu Jin out but after thinking about it, she felt that Gu Yang's little green tea was talking ironically, so she raised her voice and sneered. "It's really rare to see someone as outstanding as Gu Jin. Don't be ashamed to speak out." This is the first time I've seen the country bumpkin sitting at the main table."

Tang Shiya on the side held the invitation card and gave Xu Xuanyan a warning look.

Gu Yang didn't accept Xu Xuanyan's words but took Gu Jin's arm and walked in the direction of Tang Shiya, with crescent-like eyebrows slightly curved, looking cute: "Sister Shiya, you have been with Mr. Tang since you were young. You know Mr. Tang's handwriting, don't you?"

Tang Shiya felt that this invitation was a bit hot.

The handwriting on it was indeed grandpa's but she couldn't figure out why grandpa would invite Gu Jin.

She always thought that the young and distinguished guest that grandpa mentioned was Young Master Lin from the capital.

Gu Jin, what virtue and ability does she have?

Just when Tang Shiya was hesitating, an old and deep voice came—

"Wait a minute, Miss Gu!"

An old man in a Tang suit with black stripes and red underground walked quickly. The guests gave way one after another.

"Master Tang is here..."

"I didn't expect that bumpkin from the Gu family to alarm Mr. Tang..."

"Gu Jin's gold-plated invitation can't really be an invitation for a distinguished guest from the Tang family, can it?"

"How is this possible! Maybe it's trying to keep Gu Yang? After all, Miss Shi Ya only said that she wanted Gu Jin to leave. Miss Gu Yang is a guest invited by the Tang family. How could she leave before the banquet?"

The guests started whispering and discussing again to heighten the atmosphere.

Obviously the answer is so obvious but it is still possible to forcibly turn " Miss Gu" into Gu Yang.

Gu Yang smiled on the surface but MMP in her heart.

However, when she saw Mr. Tang, she blinked her eyes, feeling that the old man looked familiar, as if she had seen it before?