Chapter 109: Others arrange flowers and have tea, you went to play games

"I heard that there will be big figures from the capital at the Tang family dinner. Does Yangyang want to go and see?" Ruan Xueling flipped through the invitation and asked.

Gu Yang knew that the so-called big shot was Lin Ran, a **** from the Lin family of the aristocratic family in the capital. But in fact, the real big shot is Xiao Yize who is hiding his multi identities.

As for Lin Ran, who is called "the complex of butterfly and Erha" by readers, it is just a cover on the bright side to divert attention.

"Yangyang?" Seeing that Gu Yang was distracted, Ruan Xueling waved the invitation in front of her.

"I want to go!" Gu Yang regained consciousness.

Of course I have to go. In order to prevent all relatives and friends from doing tricks that would kill them.

And as an important female supporting role in the early stage of the plot, how can the main plot be without her?

Gu Yang's eyes flashed with the desire to eat melons and watch a show on the spot.

"Okay, then mom will take you to the banquet tonight. Let's go to the mall to buy some gifts and accessories and dress up mom's good girl so beautifully that it will overwhelm the audience." Ruan Xueling clenched her fist with her backhand and looked at Gu Yang with doting eyes.

Gu Yang was about to say that she would take Gu Jin with her but Ruan Xueling was the first speaking out: "Gu Jin, anyway, you are withdrawn and don't like socialising. So don't go tonight. You can't adapt to such an occasion."

"victory!"

At this moment, an electronic sound came from Gu Jin's phone.

Gu Jin put down the phone, her brows still loose and she lazily replied: "Oh."

Seeing that Gu Jin was so indifferent, Ruan Xueling frowned slightly. She became even more impatient: "Our house has a curfew and the door is locked after eleven o'clock. So don't come home late. We will let everybody who is late stay out at night!"

During the few days when Gu Yang went to shoot variety shows, Gu Jin didn't come home until midnight every day. So much so that she almost called the police.

When they ask her why she came back so late, she only said that she was playing games in an Internet cafe.

Ruan Xueling was annoyed. Which wealthy daughter played games in an Internet cafe in the middle of the night? Moreover, she didn't allow her to play games and it's not like there is no computer at home!

There was no curfew in the Gu family but now she specially set it up for Gu Jin.

Gu Jin's expression finally fluctuated a bit. Ruan Xueling thought she would say something to refute but in the end, Gu Jin still cherished words like gold and said "oh" indifferently.

No big deal. When the door is closed, she will jump over the wall.

Ruan Xueling felt even worse.

Seeing Ruan Xueling frowning, Gu Yang was afraid that Ruan Xueling would continue to say something that would offend Gu Jin, so Gu Yang held her hand and said obediently and seriously: "Mom, sister is the real daughter of the Gu family. If she doesn't go to the banquet, I, a dove occupying a magpie's nest, should not go."

"Who said that? Our Yangyang is so good. what should we do?" Ruan Xueling retorted.

And she soon realised that, indeed, now that the outside world knows that Gu Jin is the real daughter of the Gu family and Yangyang is the adopted daughter, if she only takes Yangyang with her, it is inevitable that someone will use this matter to embarrass the Gu family and Yangyang.

It's just that she said she wouldn't take Gu Jin with her and Gu Jin didn't express her desire to go to the banquet, so why should she take the initiative to invite her? Isn't that slapping yourself in the face?

Ruan Xueling cast a sideways glance at Gu Jin and coughed lightly: "Xiao Jin, if you want to go, you can go. As long as you behave yourself. Don't run around when you go to Tang's house..."

As long as Gu Jin nods, she will go down the steps.

Gu Jin raised her eyebrows slightly: "I don't want to go."

She has a VIP invitation card from Mr. Tang in her hand and she has already rejected it. Now if I say I go again, isn't that slapping myself in the face?

Ruan Xueling: "..."

Ruan Xueling was ashamed: "If you don't go, you won't go! You don't have the etiquette and self-cultivation of a wealthy daughter. When you go there, other people arrange flowers and drink tea. Are you going to form a group to play games?"

Gu Yang: "..." Actually, it's not like Gu Jin can't do this.