Chapter 155: It's getting colder, it's time for the Xue family to go bankrupt

Gu Yang, who was suddenly watched by the whole family: "..."

She tries to turn the sound down but the speech is over.

Gu Yang smiled awkwardly but politely.

Both Ruan Xueling and Gu Zhaoming recognized that it was Xue Duo's voice. There was displeasure on their faces. Of course, the displeasure was aimed at Xue Duo.

Ruan Xueling sneered angrily: "What does Xue Duo mean by this? Is he thinking about Xiao Jin while hanging on Yangyang? When did our Gu family agree to continue the marriage? What did he say that as long as the Gu and Xue family are still there, the marriage must continue?" Oh, their name is really big."

Gu Zhaoming was reading the economic news. He keenly sensed Xue Duo's impure motives from Xue Duo's words to Yangyang. His eyes became sharp and his voice was a little cold: "This means, the Xue family should disappear."

From the time when Xue Duo and Yangyang divorced, it was impossible for the marriage between the Gu family and the Xue family to continue, let alone a temporary exchange of Gu Jin. The Xue family is really self righteous.

It's not that his Gu Zhaoming's daughter has to marry into Xue's family!

Besides, Xue Duo and the Xue family really thought he couldn't see the wolf ambition of the Xue family?

In the past, Gu Zhaoming might not have noticed it, thinking that the two families would be in-laws, so he wasn't cautious to the Xue family. But after Yangyang woke up, Gu Zhaoming began to pay attention to the Xue family and discovered some of their private actions.

Especially Xue Duo, who is young and thoughtful!

Gu Jin's cold brows showed a bit of irritability. Her thoughts were the same as Gu Zhaoming's. If the Gu and Xue families are still thinking about marriage and is going to continue, then the Xue family should disappear.

She lazily leaned on the sofa, looked at the game situation that she almost lost because of hanging up, glanced at the comments of her teammates scolding her "hanging up dog, pig teammate, giving away the head" and then quickly operated her fingers. Three counter-kills! A wave of people on the opposite side, she turned a corner and won the round.

Then decisively switched the interface and asked the group of younger brothers:【Is there any business connection with the Xue family in Jincheng?】

A few younger brothers appeared in the group and said yes and then asked:【Boss, what happened to the Xue family in Jincheng?】

Gu Jin:【They messed with me. The business connection should be cut off.】

Little Brother A:【Got it. A phone call passed and it will be cut off immediately!】

Little brother B:【I was about to sign a contract with the company under the name of Xue's family in Jincheng. When I saw the news from the boss, I tore up the contract and kicked them out.】

Little Brother C:【They are so impatient to dare to provoke the boss! Boss, don't worry! I will cut off business with them immediately, causing them to lose hundreds of millions!】

Gu Jin watched the younger brothers' remarks. The corners of her mouth twitched and she said casually:【I mean, it's getting colder! the Xue family should go bankrupt. You should clean it up early, so as not to be implicated in losses.】

Little brothers: 【...】

That's right. The boss made a move. How could they need their help? The boss just informed them so that they would not suffer heavy losses.

Feng Jue's fair and handsome delicate face was smiling, looking cute and innocent but his drooping eyes were dark and deep, with a hint of chill.

He quickly entered a string of codes on his mobile phone. The mobile phone, which looked ordinary at first, was comparable to the most sophisticated computer in his hands.

As he pressed the last button, all the computers in the Xue Group building, which was more than ten kilometres away from Gu's house, instantly went black. Before the black screen, a gold-edged blood drop pattern flashed.

The Xue Group building fell into panic like an earthquake.