Chapter 129: Gu Jin: My sister is timid and soft-tempered

"grandfather!"

Seeing that Mr. Tang was too emotional, Tang Shiya rushed to support him.

Gu Jin snorted lightly and stuffed a pill into his mouth. Mr. Tang held his heart and slowly recovered.

Tang Shiya glared at Gu Jin, panicked and angrily said: "What did you feed my grandfather?"

Gu Jin: "Suxiao Jiuxin Pill."

Tang Shiya wanted to accuse Gu Jin of giving old man Tang medicine indiscriminately but old man Tang stretched out his hand to stop her. "Shiya, don't be rude."

Master Tang took a deep breath, looked at Gu Yang, with the last hope in his eyes: "Little benefactor, are you really Gu Yang?"

Gu Yang nodded.

Master Tang was heartbroken. His last illusion was completely shattered.

He closed his eyes deeply. If it wasn't for the little miracle doctor in front of him, he really wanted to pretend to be dizzy and escape from the scene.

Especially listening to the discussions whispered by the people around him, he even tapped his toes in embarrassment.

Mr. Tang thought this is probably what young people on the Internet call "social death", right?

Gu Jin didn't intend to just let Mr. Tang go. She said slowly: "Old Mr. Tang, what did you say to my sister?"

Master Tang: "..."

Mr. Tang had no choice but to face reality. He said with an awkward smile: "Haha, misunderstanding, misunderstanding. The old man has just had a craniotomy and his brain hasn't recovered yet. He was talking nonsense before..."

Guests around: "..."

I've known about this jumper for a long time but I didn't expect to be so open-minded.

The Tang family covered their eyes, ashamed to look at their respected old man.

Mr. Tang rubbed his hands together, looked eagerly at Gu Yang and said with a smile: "My benefactor Gu Yang, Grandpa wrongly blamed you before. I apologise to you. Since Grandpa's brain is not well developed, please forgive Grandpa, okay?" good?"

Gu Jin glanced lightly at Mr. Tang: "My younger sister is timid and soft-tempered. She was frightened by you. The Tang family doesn't even have an apology?"

Gu Yang, who was "cowardly, soft-tempered, and frightened", blinked her eyes. Is the elder sister supporting her???

Tang Shiya frowned. This Gu Jin is really a gangster, who would ask for an apology?

Master Tang smiled nonchalantly and said to the butler, "Go and get the calligraphy hanging in my study as an apology to my benefactor."

The surrounding guests didn't react too much, they just knew that the calligraphy that Mr. Tang hung in his study was not ordinary but how extraordinary it was is unknown.

The members of the Tang family present were shocked. That pair of calligraphy is the authentic work of the old man's teacher who passed away many years ago, which means a lot to the old man.

Moreover, most of the master's calligraphy are listed as first-class cultural relics!

Looking at Tang Shiya's expression, Gu Yang knew how precious this calligraphy is. She never expected to come to Tang's house to gain such a reward. She smiled with crooked eyebrows and was very obedient: "Thank you, Grandpa Tang, it's all a misunderstanding. Just make it clear."

The little girl is beautiful, with clean and gentle eyebrows and eyes. She has a warm and bright smile. Just looking at it makes people feel comfortable.

The more Mr. Tang looked at Gu Yang, the more he felt guilty. How could such a cute little girl be called a little green tea?

Moreover, the little miracle doctor and the little benefactor are clearly sisters. They even help her back up. How can it be as incompatible as Doctor Ji said???

He didn't expect Dr. Ji spread rumours behind her back when he looked like a dog!

"Come on, Yangyang girl, you are all the old man's distinguished guests, sit at the main table." Mr. Tang smiled kindly.

Gu Yang smiled and said nothing but the big sister's eyes told her that the slap in the face was not over yet.

The precise face-slapping mode of the boss and sister is about to start.