Chapter 121: Eat melons and watch opera cannon fodder

Seeing that Gu Yang really defended Gu Jin, although Fu Mingxiu was still dissatisfied with Gu Jin, he also followed Gu Yang's intentions and said in a gentle voice: "Zhu Di, Mo Mo, since Yangyang regards her as her own sister, then we won't make it difficult for her."

Fu Mingxiu's words carried a lot of weight among the friends. Hearing what he said, everyone quieted down and stopped thinking about making trouble.

However, although they can't do things, they can still watch a good show!

"There's no need for us to deal with Gu Jin. You see, isn't she in trouble now?" Zhu Di gloated at Gu Jin's direction.

Zhu Di didn't know why, even if Gu Yang explained that she and Gu Jin had a good relationship, she still didn't like Gu Jin. She was inexplicably excited to see her unlucky.

Gu Jin is like a luminous body in the banquet hall, wearing a black dress, cool and luxurious, glamorous and beautiful, very eye-catching.

At this moment, Gu Jin has been surrounded by a group of girls. The girl in the lead is wearing a wine-red haute couture dress, holding her head proudly, with a red wine glass hanging in her hand, looking at Gu Jin with contempt.

"Yo, Gu Jin actually provoked Xu Xuanyan." Lu Mao raised the green hair on his head, took a plate of sunflower seeds snacks from the waiter and waved them around in front of his friends: "Let's sit down and eat sunflower seeds while watching a play."

Zhu Di hugged Gu Yang's arm tightly and said seriously: "Yangyang, I know you are kind-hearted, so I didn't take Gu Jin's anger off but her appearance really caused you to lose your family and love, so you are not allowed to help her." Sit and watch the show!"

Mo Mo on the side grabbed a handful of melon seeds and stuffed them into Gu Yang's hand.

Gu Yang didn't want to go to help Gu Jin. A small cannon fodder like Xu Xuanyan, another dozen would not be enough to warm up the elder sister.

Moreover, the relationship between Yuanshen and Xu Xuanyan is also in a tense situation. Xu Xuanyan's mother, Mrs. Xu, and Ruan Xueling are rivals. How can the two rival daughters have a good relationship?

However, Gu Yang felt that she needed to explain: "Xiaodi, I didn't lose anything because of Gu Jin, my parents still treat me as their own, there is no such thing as losing family affection."

"What about love?" Mo Mo defended Gu Yang and said emotionally: "You like Xue Duo so much, you waited for so many years and you can get engaged after the college entrance examination is over. But when she came back, the engagement was ruined! She had taken away your engagement!"

Mo Mo was out of breath for a while and after she finished speaking, she remembered Fu Mingxiu next to her. She gave him a sorry look. The few of their little friends who grew up together knew that Fu Mingxiu liked Gu Yang, so they usually wouldn't mention Gu Yang and Xue Duo in front of him.

"There is no love and I don't like Xue Duo either. If the engagement is gone, it will be gone. Xue Duo has come to divorce the engagement and I, Gu Yang, don't have to insist on him!" Gu Yang stretched out her hand to comfort Mo Mo.

Mo Mo recalled Xue Duo's resignation and scolded again: "Scumbag!"

The little sisters Zhu Di and Mo Mo successfully transferred the hatred value from Gu Jin to Xue Duo and they reprimanded Xue Duo in different ways before giving up.

Lu Mao rolled his eyes and elbowed Fu Mingxiu next to him: Brother Xiu, your chance has come!

Fu Mingxiu didn't expect Gu Yang to put Xue Duo down so quickly. He was both surprised and ecstatic.

He originally thought that if Yangyang still liked Xue Duo and still wanted to marry Xue Duo and the Gu family couldn't help her get back the engagement, he would help Yangyang get what she wanted even if he sacrificed most of his interests.