Chapter 103: you didn't make it

Mr. Ruan put down the teacup, looked at Ruan Chu through the tea mist and said kindly: "Grandpa knows that you want to rely on yourself and don't want to take advantage of the Ruan family but Chuchu, grandpa and the Ruan family will always be your backing."

Ruan Chu felt as if her heart had been hit by something and her eyes were slightly sore.

Gu Family Villa

At the dinner table, Ruan Xueling kept picking up vegetables for Gu Yang.

Ruan Xueling sat next to Gu Yang, reached out and pinched her face. "You've lost weight."

Gu Zhaoming also picked up a piece of lean beef for Gu Yang. "In variety shows, she went up to the mountains and down to the fields and she had to cook by herself. If she was tired and hungry, she would lose weight. Yangyang should make up for it."

"Thank you, Mom and Dad." Gu Yang looked helplessly at the hill in the bowl.

Ruan Xueling beamed with joy: "But your variety show is really interesting. Several of my little sisters watched that variety show and said it was good and Yangyang was good!"

Gu Zhaoming also laughed and said: "The executives of Zhaofeng Entertainment thought that Yangyang would also enter the entertainment industry. The ace manager even called me specifically to say that she wanted to take Yangyang. It's a pity. Our Yangyang is just going there to have some fun."

The corners of Gu Yang's mouth twitched slightly. She felt the strong taste of Versailles in Gu Zhaoming's words.

But when mentioning Zhaofeng Entertainment, Gu Yang remembered a plot in the original text.

Zhaofeng Entertainment is the biggest cash cow of the Gu Corporation. Its decline was the fuse that later led to the bankruptcy of the Gu Corporation.

The decline of Zhaofeng Entertainment is directly related to Ruan Yan. Because she revealed many secrets of Zhaofeng Entertainment to the Wang family.

Ruan Yan used to be an entertainer of Zhaofeng Entertainment and because she was the cousin of the Gu family and had a good relationship with the original body. She was exposed to relatively deep things in Zhaofeng Entertainment, so it was not difficult to obtain some secrets.

Gu Yang lowered her eyes. Out of emotion and reason, she shouldn't have watched the Gu family being plotted against.

At the dining table, Gu Yang, Ruan Xueling and Gu Zhaoming were happy, Feng Jue ate obediently and Gu Jin didn't like to talk. The two seemed to be isolated from each other.

"I'm full." Gu Jin's eyes were loose. She put down her chopsticks and was about to go upstairs when Gu Yang stopped her: "Sister, wait! I came back from Liangcheng to bring you a gift!"

Gu Jin's footsteps stopped. Something seemed to flash in her deep eyes. She raised her eyebrows slightly and asked casually: "What is it?"

But the pace of walking towards Gu Yang was not as careless as it appeared on the surface.

Gu Yang went to look through the suitcase and handed Gu Jin an exquisite small box: "Perfume, Liangcheng is rich in flowers. There are many floral ingredients. This is a perfume that I think is relatively good. It is very soothing."

After receiving it, Gu Jin opened the box, took out the perfume, sprayed some on her wrist and then went to smell it.

When a strange and refreshing fragrance came, her eyes dimmed slightly. She murmured. "You didn't make it."

Gu Yang was puzzled: "Of course I didn't adjust it. This is a new product from Liangcheng Xunmeng's."

Why would Gu Jin ask such a question?

Although she does know how to make perfume.

Originally, she had never been involved in perfumery but before transmitting into a book, her mother's career was mainly in the fashion industry. As the sole heir of her parents, she has dabbled in jewellery design and perfume making in the fashion industry.

"Sister, don't you like this perfume?" Gu Yang claimed to know the psychology by seeing the slight expressions but she had to admit that the psychology of the heroine is indeed not so easy to see through.

"It's okay." Gu Jin put the perfume in her pocket, thanked Gu Yang and went upstairs.

Ruan Xueling looked at Gu Jin's aloof back, frowned and complained to Gu Zhaoming: "Who is showing a cold face. Yangyang brought her a special gift and there is not even a smiling face."