Chapter 118: Ah, you guys accepts any gossips!

Gu Yang greeted them politely.

Zhu Di took Gu Yang's arm familiarly and said to Ruan Xueling with a smile: "Aunt Gu, we haven't seen Yangyang for a long time. Let's get together and talk."

Ruan Xueling saw that Zhu Di, Fu Mingxiu and others treated Gu Yang the same as before, she was relieved and replied with a smile: "Go, you young people play by yourself."

Gu Yang was surrounded by Zhu Di and others and started to leave, Gu Jin glanced at them and saw their friendly attitude towards Gu Yang. So she continued to swipe her phone.

Su Ye sent a message:【Boss, I just found out that the Xiao family member will also be going to the Tang family dinner tonight. He is going for you, so be careful. Unexpectedly, he saw through Liangcheng's maze so quickly and chased after Jincheng】

Gu Jin sneered lightly:【That's the news I specially asked Mr. Tang to release】

Otherwise, Xiao Yize could find her so quickly?

Tang Henian would leak information about the genius doctor without her consent?

She specially lured Xiao Yize here to negotiate a deal with him as a genius doctor.

Since Xiao Yize wants her to help him heal a illness, it is impossible to be unfavourable to her.

Xiao Yize had tracked her down on four oceans and seven continents before. What he tracked down was her other identity, not a miracle doctor.

After Zhu Di pulled Gu Yang to sit down, she began to care about Gu Yang's recent situation. "Yangyang, how are you doing? Have you been wronged or bullied in the Gu family? Mo and the others said that bumpkin Gu Jin stole your identity?"

The brainless villain got her three views wrong. Very wrong.

Mo Mo is the girl next to Zhu Di who is wearing a light purple dress. She is also a good sister with Gu Yang.

Mo Mo pinched Gu Yang's face and said with righteous indignation when she snatched Zhu Di's words: "Isn't this obvious? You see, Yangyang must have been wronged. She looked thinner! I heard from my mother that Gu Jin, that little **** As soon as she returned home, she pushed Yangyang down from the upstairs, which caused Yangyang to lose her engagement with Xue Duo. She snatched Yangyang's identity as the eldest lady of Gu's family and even forced Yangyang to leave Gu's family. She was reduced to going to shoot variety shows for a living... Isn't this bullying?"

Gu Yang looked confused:???

Pushed down from upstairs???

Reduced to filming variety shows for a living???

Ah, sister, you just accept any gossips!

Gu Yang tried to explain: "It's not..."

She was interrupted again by a little fat man with green hair. His fluorescent green head was particularly dazzling under the light. "It's too much! Our Goddess Gu is too gentle and soft to let that Gu Jin bully her like this! But fortunately, now that we are back, we will definitely help Goddess Gu vent her anger!"

The green-haired little fat man is the young master of the Lu family in Jincheng, Lu Mao, one of the original dog-licking friends.

His words were endorsed by all the friends who admired Gu Yang.

"That's right. We must help Goddess Gu vent her anger!"

"Before we were not in Jincheng. We couldn't help Goddess Gu. Now that we are back, we must make Gu Jin look bad!"

Lu Mao looked at Fu Mingxiu: "Brother Fu, you won't just watch Goddess Gu being bullied like this by a country bumpkin, will you?"

Fu Mingxiu coldly glanced at Gu Jin's direction. When he looked at Gu Yang, his eyes softened instantly. He lightly rubbed Gu Yang's head and said in a gentle voice: "Yangyang, whether you are the real daughter of the Gu family or not, you think you are the real daughter of the Gu family. In brother's eyes, you are the little princess who should be held in the palm of your hand."

His attitude towards Yangyang will not change because of Yangyang's identity like Xue Duo did.