Chapter 170: mediterranean old king

The corners of Gu Yang's mouth twitched slightly. No, you will definitely overturn. Because you are cannon fodder!

Gu Yang got up and was about to walk to the front to take down the bucket of water, when the door was suddenly pushed open from the outside and "Mediterranean" was showered all over his head with a "crash".

Cold water ran down the remaining hair of "Mediterranean", soaking his clothes and even the lesson plan in his hand.

"Mediterranean" touched his face, grabbed the door and gritted his teeth: "Who did it? Stand up for me?!"

Little Fatty Lu Mao was stunned, whispered "Fuck" a few times, covered his mouth and stared round his eyes: "Why is it Old Wang who came in?!!"

Not only Fatty Lu Mao and the two cannon fodder boys but also other people in the class who were waiting to watch the show were also taken aback.

"Mediterranean" was named Wang Anbang, a maths teacher and homeroom teacher. Everyone called him "Old Wang".

Gu Yang sat down silently, the slap in the face came too fast and the cannon fodder succeeded in getting killed, so she was helpless.

Lu Mao's two younger brothers looked back at Lu Mao with mournful faces and stood up silently.

"Old Wang, I'm sorry." The two younger brothers bowed.

Wang Anbang glanced at the two of them. "Zhang Shan, Li Shi, haven't you two started cleaning up yet???"

The two younger brothers bowed twice: "Yes, teacher."

Wang Anbang twitched his mouth, looked towards Lu Mao and shouted with a serious face: "Lu Xiaopang!"

Lu Mao stood up weakly: "Here."

Wang Anbang: "Did you order Zhang Shan and Li Shi? You gave me such a big surprise just after school started, huh?"

Lu Mao said with a sneer: "I just wanted to make a joke with our new classmates? Isn't splashing water exorcising evil spirits? Haha... who knew that you came in first, teacher..."

He looked at Mo Mo and Zhu Di who had just entered the door. His eyes were slightly sad.

Zhu Di and Mo Mo were looking at Gu Jin with ugly faces at the moment. They never expected that Gu Jin would step aside and let the old Wang behind go in first.

They wanted to stop Lao Wang but before they could stop, Lao Wang was splashed with water.

Wang Anbang squinted his eyes and nodded after listening to Lu Mao's words. "Try to make it up, Lu Xiaopang, you can continue trying to make excuses."

Lu Mao shut up.

"This week's classroom hygiene will be left to you, Zhang Shan and Li Shi." Wang Anbang shook the wet books, took a few paper towels from the girl's table in the front row and casually wiped his bald head and clothes before stepping onto the podium.

Lu Mao sat down as if he had been pardoned.

At this time, Wang Anbang's slightly disgusted voice came again: "Lu Xiaopang, dye your green hair back after school or I'll get the ink from the office to dye it for you."

Lu Mao nodded reluctantly, covering his short fluorescent green hair. This is what he dyed in honour of the last lovelorn.

"Gu Jin, come in." Wang Anbang glanced at Gu Jin who was leaning against the door with a hint of resentment in her eyes.

He thought that this new classmate respected the teacher so much that he was allowed to go ahead but it turned out that he was the one who blocked the knife.

Wang Anbang stood on the podium, looked at Gu Jin who entered the classroom and announced to the class: "Students, a new student has transferred to our class this semester. Gu Jin, say hello to your new classmates."

After finishing speaking, he took the lead in applauding. However, Wang Anbang soon noticed that the applause was sparse or you could even say that there was only one person applauding besides him.

Wang Anbang "???"

Wang Anbang turned his head suddenly. His eyes swept across the class and he happened to see Gu Yang who was also bewildered.

Gu Yang stopped applauding "???"

Did she get it wrong? Isn't it a welcome applause?