Chapter 134: Gu Jin have mines

Gu Yang: "..." No, I don't want to know.

To be honest, with the arrogant appearance of her friends, if she is not included in the slapped targets, she would like to see her friends get slapped in the face until they realise the reality.

Gu Yang greeted the waiter who came to the dinner, picked up the cold drink on the tray and handed it to the friends. "You talk so much. Drink some water first."

Of course, the cannon fodder group will not reject Gu Yang, the group favourite.

Just being interrupted by Gu Yang, the fighting spirit that had been soaring just now was vented in an instant.

Drinking ice for a while, the boiling blood cooled down.

Seeing that the friends calmed down a little, Gu Yang said: "You guys said it just now. That's what Mrs. Xue said. It represents the meaning of the Xue family. But the marriage also depends on the meaning of our Gu family, right? Do you think that if the Xue family wants to cancel the engagement, they can cancel the engagement and if they want to change people, they can change people? Don't we, the Gu family, have our pride?"

Gu Yang knew that it would be difficult to correct her friends' views on Gu Jin, so she didn't analyse it from Gu Jin's perspective.

Fu Mingxiu listened to Gu Yang's words. The coldness in his eyes gradually dissipated. He doesn't care whether Xue Duo will marry Gu Jin. He just doesn't want to see Yangyang being wronged...

Gu Yang discovered that as long as the big boss aka sister are not mentioned, the IQ of the friends is still online.

Zhu Di and Mo Mo nodded with a sense of reason.

However, for some reason, they still had a strong desire to provoke Gu Jin.

Gu Yang saw the dissatisfaction on the faces of her friends. She felt that she still had to pour cold water on them to wake them up.

Gu Yang tilted her head and asked: "How did you guys plan to help me vent my anger just now? Go and beat Gu Jin up?"

Sure enough, when the topic of teaching Gu Jin a lesson was mentioned, the cannon fodder group became heated.

Zhu Di's eyes lit up: "That's a good proposal!"

"Xiaodi, we are rich and famous ladies. It's fine to keep this kind of thing in private. Of course, you can't be so rough at the dinner party." Mo Mo pressed the excited Zhu Di and said with a smile: "As for me, I just want to invite her to dance."

The corner of Gu Yang's mouth twitched. Mo Mo, the little dancing princess in Jincheng's wealthy circle, has dabbled in ancient and modern Chinese and foreign dance styles. She is especially good at ballroom dancing and can dance to the point of flying.

She remembered that in the plot of the novel, Mo Mo used her own advantages to challenge the big boss aka sister in this way.

She thinks that the big sister is a country bumpkin and she must not even be able to dance the common waltz...

However, it was Mo Mo who was played to fly in the end. She wanted to turn Gu Jin dizzy by virtue of her super balance but in the end she vomited and Gu Jin was still stable.

After this incident, Mo Mo has a psychological shadow on the dance that needs to rotate.

Fatty Lu Mao raised his fluorescent green hair and said proudly: "I'm not as ruthless as Mo Mo. I heard that they don't even have art classes in high schools in the countryside, so I won't compare them with traditional Chinese painting or anything. I'll just compare with her with a simple sketch."

Gu Yang knew that Lu Mao's grandfather was a master of traditional Chinese painting. Lu Mao had been learning traditional Chinese painting for more than ten years since childhood. "When did you learn Chinese painting?"

"Lu Xiaopang is bragging! He only knows how to sketch, so he dares to compare with Gu Jin but it is enough to suppress Gu Jin." Zhu Di snorted.

Gu Yang: "..." I couldn't bear to tell Lu Mao that Gu Jin was a master of Chinese painting that even his grandfather admired.

Gu Yang looked at Zhu Di and for a moment he couldn't remember how Zhu Di suppressed Gu Jin in the original book.

Zhu Di coughed lightly. "Yangyang, although I don't have any outstanding talents, I can increase Gu Jin's knowledge. Look, isn't my pink diamond beautiful? Gu Jin lived in the country before, so she must have never seen it before!"

The corners of Gu Yang's mouth twitched. If she remembers correctly, the elder sister has mines in Continent F.