Chapter 115: imaginary girlfriend

Ruan Xueling often deals with people in the fashion industry and has met many women's clothing bigwigs but she never thought that the cold and serious-looking Doctor Ji and the sunny and cheerful Su Ye would be associated with the words "women's clothing bigwigs".

Thanks to Su Ye's quick response: "Ah, no, my girlfriend celebrates her birthday today, so I'll buy her a present!"

Ji Linbai followed and said: "Me too!"

When he thought of the word "women's big brother" being related to him, he felt a chill.

The corners of Gu Yang's mouth twitched. Although she hadn't read the original book, she also knew that one of the two of them regarded a computer as his wife. The other regarded a scalpel as his wife. What kind of creature is a girlfriend? Does it have anything to do with them???

Gu Jin also looked at the two who made up their imaginary girlfriends.

Only Ruan Xueling had weird eyes: "Same birthday? Are your girlfriends the same person?"

Su Ye and Ji Linbai: "..."

Su Ye smiled awkwardly: "Haha, coincidence."

Will Ji Linbai know how to make it up?

Ruan Xueling saw that the two were acting strangely, so she didn't continue to ask.

Gu Yang didn't intend to let Ji Linbai go just like that. She stretched out her hand to take Gu Jin's arm and said to Ji Linbai with a smile: "Doctor Ji, do you think my sister is well dressed today?"

Ji Linbai gave Gu Yang a cold look from an angle that Ruan Xueling couldn't see. Seeing that both Gu Jin and Ruan Xueling were looking over, he said dryly: "It's pretty. Miss Gu Jin is naturally beautiful, so she is naturally very beautiful."

I hope the boss will let him go for the sake of flattering her.

Gu Yang smiled: "Oh, I didn't expect that Dr. Ji's vision is so high. My sister has such icy skin and bones, snow skin and beautiful appearance, bright eyes and teeth and the beauty of the country... In Dr. Ji's eyes, it's just good-looking?"

Ji Linbai gritted his teeth: "Miss Gu Yang has a great literary talent."

It's great to be able to speak four-character idioms?

Little Green Tea actually acted in front of the boss!

Su Ye on the side sighed in his heart. The little fairy seemed to be quite soft-tempered and she didn't expect to hold grudges like this.

As expected of the eldest half-sister.

Ruan Xueling checked out the dresses she bought for Gu Jin and Gu Yang. After leaving the mall, she dragged the two of them to have a beauty treatment.

Ruan Xueling put all the gift bags in the trunk. She took Gu Yang and the reluctant Gu Jin to go together. "I heard from the wives in the circle that Jincheng recently opened a high-end beauty salon. The results are particularly good... the one next door was once the most popular large-scale beauty salon, suffered a serious loss of customers and was on the verge of bankruptcy.

I heard that their membership products work better. It's a pity, their membership cards are limited. They've been sold out long ago. I don't even have one."

Gu Yang guessed blindly: "It's Good Beauty?"

With such a lethal industry, she can only think of the Good Beauty that Gu Jin opened in Jincheng.

"Yes, Yangyang knows?" Ruan Xueling was surprised. After all, this store became popular in the circle of wealthy ladies when Gu Yang went to the variety show, so Yangyang probably didn't know.

Gu Yang took out a card from her bag. "I still have a membership card. I went there with cousin Ruan Chu before. Cousin Ruan Chu was very generous and even gave me a membership card."

Ruan Chu, who played chess with her grandfather in the old house of the Ruan family, sneezed twice.

Ruan Xueling was pleasantly surprised: "Yangyang, you actually applied for a membership card?!! Then you made a lot of money. Now a Good Beauty membership card in the circle is worth tens of millions!"

Gu Yang blinked her eyes: "When I did it, it was only 100,000."

Unexpectedly, it has doubled by a hundred times.