Chapter 101: Ban the Scumbag

Xu Yun walked back and forth. She couldn't care about Ruan Yan's affairs anymore and even complained to Ruan Yan a little bit. If Ruan Yan hadn't retaliated against Gu Yang, she would not have been forced by Ruan Xueling to divorce Ruan Zhihao.

"I'll take care of that little **** first. You can call your dad later. He has always spoiled you and won't let you be bullied by Ruan Chu." After Xu Yun finished speaking, she hurriedly picked up her bag and went out.

Ruan Yan sneered at Xu Yun's words.

Ruan Yan used to think that Ruan Zhihao doted on her but Ruan Zhihao slapped her repeatedly and let the old man drive her out of the house. Is this called petting? It's not as good as Gu Zhaoming and Ruan Xueling's one-tenth of favoring  the fake daughter Gu Yang!

At this moment, her mobile phone on the table rang. She glanced at it and the note was "Wang Yunxin".

Wang Yunxin is the vice president of Universal Entertainment, Miss Wang of Jincheng. The Wang family and the Gu family, who are also major entertainment companies, are business rivals.

After she was unilaterally terminated by Gu's Zhaofeng Entertainment, it was Wang Yunxin who approached her to sign a contract with her. And she also reached some cooperation with Wang Yunxin.

After Ruan Yan answered the phone she listened to the seductive words of the woman opposite. She was silent for a long time and agreed to the other party's request: "Okay. As long as you help me suppress the trending searches, I will send you the evidence."

The statement issued by the Ruan Group has become a trending search and it cannot be withdrawn with money but Universal Entertainment has the ability to remove this trending search.

As for the price of betraying the Gu family, heh, since the Gu family doesn't care about her as a cousin but prefers Gu Yang, the fake daughter, then don't blame her for being against the Gu family.

While Ruan Yan was suffering from the Ruan Group's statement, Cao Junning also suffered a series of blows from the outside world.

Firstly, someone snatched the second male role of a star drama and then lost several endorsements. He didn't want to continue filming the drama that was halfway through the filming process.

No matter how stupid Cao Junning is, he still knows that someone is trying to trick him on purpose. He wanted to call Ruan Yan and ask Ruan Yan to help him solve it but his manager stuffed him his mobile phone. "Look at the trending searches yourself. Ruan Yan is too busy to take care of herself now, so she doesn't have time to help you."

After seeing the hot search terms on the screen of his mobile phone, Cao Junning staggered slightly, feeling unbelievable like all netizens. "How is this possible?"

He had seen Ruan Zhihao's love for Ruan Yan with his own eyes. That was the reason that he decisively abandoned the unfavored Ruan Chu and officially got together with Ruan Yan. He didn't expect that Ruan Yan would be expelled from the Ruan family?!!

Then it was a joke for him to betray Ruan Chu for power and fall into Ruan Yan's arms!

"What should we do now?" Cao Junning yelled at his manager in a gaffe.

Contempt flashed across the manager's eyes. Before Cao Junning was backed by Ruan Yan from the Ruan family, he could flatter him with his stinky feet. Now that Ruan Yan has lost power, what is Cao Junning?

The agent's tone was no longer respectful as before but contemptuous: "Obviously, someone wants to block you in the industry. Whoever it is, don't you know? You know how you messed with the Ruan family. I don't have to teach you who did it right?"

Obviously the Ruan family.

He betrayed Ruan Chu. Ruan Yan robbed Ruan Chu's boyfriend. None of them stood up to express their views on this matter. The Ruan family could only end up supporting Ruan Chu in person.

Seeing that there are more and more black materials about him on the hot search and the abuse of him on the Internet is worse than that of Ruan Chu before, Cao Junning couldn't stand the pressure and sent an apology on Weibo.