Chapter 125: She doesn't care but Gu Yang cares for her

Ruan Xueling, who was sitting with a group of wealthy ladies, also noticed the movement on Gu Jin's side. She couldn't help frowning with a slightly irritable expression on her face. What she was most worried about happened.

Mrs. Xu next to her looked behind her, covered her lips with five fingers and said with a light smile: "Mrs. Gu, you have time to spend here daydreaming that Ms. Caroline will give the Angel series to Xue Yao, why don't you take care of your own daughter first?"

After all, no matter how sensible and excellent Gu Yang is, she is not your own now. Now it is Gu Jin who appears here as the real daughter of the Gu family."

Mrs. Qi also laughed and said: "I heard that Gu Jin has been back home for several days and Mrs. Gu didn't invite her an etiquette teacher? How dare you bring her to a banquet like this? Sure enough, she grew up in the countryside. She has no manners." So unruly.

If she had listened to Xuanyan and Xiaoyan earlier and obediently admitted her mistake, she would not have been kicked out by the Tang family."

In the past, Ruan Xueling brought Gu Yang to every banquet. Although Gu Yang was a little green tea, she pretended to be good on the surface.

It's all right now, the outstanding Gu Yang is not her own and her biological daughter is a bumpkin. Let's see how arrogant Ruan Xueling can be now!

Both Mrs. Xu and Mrs. Qi feel proud.

Ruan Xueling got up angrily.

Madam Xu and Madam Qi gloated in their misfortune, waiting to see Ruan Xueling's joke. According to what they knew about Ruan Xueling, Ruan Xueling always wants to keep a good face. Now that Gu Jin had humiliated her so much, she would definitely rush over and reprimand Gu Jin first.

However, what they didn't expect was—

Ruan Xueling didn't go over to reprimand Gu Jin but looked down at Mrs. Xu and Mrs. Qi who were sitting across from her and sneered: "I'll teach my daughter how, Mrs. Xu should take care of your own daughter.

Gu Jin has never learned etiquette, so she doesn't understand the rules but your Xu Xuanyan and Qi Yan grew up in a wealthy family. So they don't understand either? Going overboard in other people's territory and forcing guests away. Is this your teaching? She keeps mocking Xiaojin who came from the countryside. Why? Who has been a poor peasant for three generations?"

Ruan Xueling spoke impassionedly, as if she never disliked Gu Jin who grew up in the countryside and was uneducated.

Although she also complained that Gu Jin made her lose face and planned to reprimand Gu Jin, she didn't want to let Mrs. Xu and the others see a joke for nothing.

Besides, because Gu Jin, who was in the shopping mall yesterday, allowed her to dress up and was still obedient, she felt that Gu Jin was not so hopeless.

Besides, just because she can despise Gu Jin doesn't mean that anyone else can despise Gu Jin!

Gu Jin, who walked to the door, paused. Her hearing was excellent, even though the banquet hall was noisy at the moment, she heard Ruan Xueling's loud voice amidst countless rumours.

At this moment, she suddenly felt a little delicate.

She knew that Ruan Xueling didn't like her. She was indifferent by nature and she never longed for fatherly and motherly love. This is also the reason that even when she knew that she was the daughter of the Jincheng Gu family a long time ago but she did not come back to recognize her relatives.

Coming back home this time, she had other purposes.

She knew why Ruan Xueling had such a big change. It was because of Gu Yang.

It's just that she doesn't even care but Gu Yang cares about her...

Maybe even Gu Yang herself didn't realise this.

"Sister, why don't you call me if you want to leave? We came together, we have to go together if you want to go."

One hand held her. Gu Yang's gentle and playful voice came from behind.