Chapter 172: I think my sister said it well

A class of students felt that what Lu Mao said made sense, so they stopped discussing and all looked at Gu Yang, waiting for the first-hand gossip from the person involved.

Even Wang Anbang leaned against the podium table, looking at Gu Yang with his small eyes open. He was actually quite curious.

Gu Yang turned to face the whole class, with a calm and gentle tone: "I want to clarify, first of all, my sister doesn't know that this is Xue Duo's position. She just wants to be at the same table with me. Secondly, my sister has never met Xue Duo. After Xue Duo and I seperated, our family has no plans to remarry with the Xue family. So there is no saying that my sister snatched my marriage contract. In the end, Xue Duo and I have no emotional basis. The marriage contract is just a baby kiss made by the elders. As a high school student, I will not fall in love early."

A class of students were a little dumbfounded after hearing Gu Yang's clarification. Why does this feel different from the plot they imagined?

Especially Xu Xuanyan, the more she looked at it, the more she felt that something was wrong with Gu Yang.

Originally seeing Gu Yang stand up to clarify, she thought that Gu Yang would be vague, chatted teasingly and helped Gu Jin speak up on the surface but actually made everyone believe in those rumours!

Wang Anbang applauded violently, looked at Gu Yang with admiration and said meaningfully: "That's right. What Gu Yang said is right. How can high school students fall in love early!"

A few couples in the class trembled: "..."

Zhu Di snorted and didn't refute Gu Yang's words but she was still a little upset with Gu Jin. She looked at Gu Jin and said in a bad tone: "Gu Jin, what do you say?"

Others also looked at Gu Jin.

Gu Jin leaned lazily on the chair, the corners of her lips slightly raised. "I think what my sister said is very good."

Zhu Di: "..." Suddenly I don't know how to refute.

Mo Mo and Zhu Di are at the same table and just like Zhu Di, she can't understand Gu Jin sitting next to Gu Yang, so she said: "Gu Jin, Xue Duo has something to do at home, so he asked for leave today and didn't come. The seat next to Yangyang's is still his. It's not good for you to occupy it like this, right?"

Gu Jin said lightly: "Then wait until he comes to school."

Gu Yang suddenly sympathised with Xue Duo.

Hearing the calm words of the big boss aka sister, I always feel that Xue Duo will not be able to come to school in a short time. At least the matter of the Xue Group will trip him up.

Standing on the podium, Wang Anbang first took the roll call to confirm the arrival situation at the school and then delivered a lengthy opening speech. When many people were yawning and sleepy, he said: "The Chinese exam starts at nine o'clock and the exam room is in this class. The seating chart was put on the podium for you to see for yourself later.

Ms. Tao asked me to tell you that if you write a wrong word in a poem, you will be punished by copying a page of oracle bone inscriptions."

Old Wang was grinning and the whole class scolded MMP in private.

After Wang Anbang left, a group of students began to improvise and memorise poems. Although they are students in top science classes, they can't guarantee that they won't make careless mistakes when writing Chinese poems from memory.

"Gu Jin, I didn't expect that, the first middle school exam is really a test at the beginning of the semester." Zhu Di turned her head and looked at Gu Jin with a smile, trying to find a look of panic on her face.

She knows a lot of schools, saying that the exams start at the beginning of the semester but the exams are actually about a week after the beginning of the semester.

However, what surprised her was that Gu Jin didn't show any surprise on her face and said lightly: "My sister told me so, so I don't have to think about it."

Zhu Di's smile froze. Damn, you are not Yangyang's real sister. Don't say "my sister"!

Zhu Di double-marked and ignored that Gu Yang also said "my sister" in one bite.