Chapter 132: Let Gu Yang and Zhu Di teach Gu Jin a lesson first

Gu Yang, who was glanced at by Gu Jin and Xiao Yize successively, blinked innocently. Why did she feel that the atmosphere of the hero and heroine was not right?

Xiao Yize took a deep breath, got up and walked to Gu Jin's side.

Gu Jin turned around and looked at him.

Xiao Yize has a tall and straight figure. Wearing a simple suit makes him elegant.

He leaned on the back of Gu Jin's chair with one hand, bent slightly, his unusually handsome face approached Gu Jin, his facial features became more delicate and perfect under the lights of the dinner party.

Looking at this gentle and handsome face, Gu Jin narrowed her cold phoenix eyes. Even she has to admit that Xiao Yize is really good-looking.

When looking at Gu Jin at the same level, Xiao Yize took out the mobile phone with the screen turned on with one hand. His eyes shrouded in mist reflected Gu Jin who was dressed in a black dress like a black swan. "Miss Gu, will you scan me or is it me scanning you?"

Gu Jin opened the QR code blankly and asked him to scan it, calmly as if she didn't misunderstand Xiao Yize's meaning just now.

Xiao Yize laughed lightly when he saw her cold and serious expression without embarrassment.

Gu Yang bit the pastry, watching the scene where Xiao Yize came to ask Gu Jin for WeChat. Her eyes widened.

What happened? She just ate a small pastry and the plot developed like a rocket?

I can't believe it. The male lead will go to the big sister's WeChat as soon as they meet?

Lin Ran was also in a daze.

He just ate a lobster. Why did Young Master Xiao go to ask for the WeChat account of the real daughter of the Gu family?

He has been with Young Master Xiao for so many years. This is the first time he has seen Young Master Xiao take the initiative to ask for a girl's contact information!

The scene where Xiao Yize took the initiative to ask for Gu Jin's WeChat account was noticed by many guests who were paying attention to the situation at the main table.

Xu Xuanyan stared at Gu Jin. The jealousy in her eyes was about to turn into flames.

Although Xiao Yize kept a low profile, his elegant demeanour and unusually handsome face still attracted the attention of many ladies and daughters at the dinner party.

Xu Xuanyan was one of them. While Qi Yan and other sisters around her were staring at that Young Master Lin from the capital and discussing a lot, she was secretly paying attention to that Young Master Lin's friend, Mr. Xiao.

She wanted to take the initiative to ask for Mr. Xiao's WeChat for a while but she didn't expect that Mr. Xiao took the initiative to find Gu Jin!

"I can't tell, that bumpkin is still so clever. She's so good at seducing people at such a young age!" Xu Xuanyan's designer bag was about to be caught and distorted.

Qi Yan was also jealous and echoed: "Gu Jin, that bumpkin! I don't know what kind of luck she got to be Mr. Tang's guest. Which of us is not a celebrity with both internal and external skills. She is a bumpkin from the countryside and she doesn't have talent. How dare she show off to others."

Xu Xuanyan: "She has the face that can only be seen and seduce people! She is a vase!"

Qi Yan rolled her eyes and leaned into Xu Xuanyan's ear and suggested: "Xuanyan, why don't we..."

Xu Xuanyan's eyes brightened slightly. If she could crush and humiliate Gu Jin with her talent, wouldn't it be able to redeem the embarrassment they lost to Gu Jin because of the invitation?

The surrounding sisters also gathered together to discuss in low voices. They finally made a unanimous decision to let that country bumpkin, Gu Jin, clearly realise the gap between her and these rich and famous ladies!

Xu Xuanyan looked towards Gu Jin and at this moment. She suddenly saw Zhu Di, Mo Mo and others walking towards Gu Jin with unfriendly expressions on their faces. She raised her hand to make the sisters stop for a while and said gloatingly: "No hurry. First Let Gu Yang and Zhu Di teach Gu Jin a lesson. Then we will go over and fix Gu Jin and let her know why the flowers are so red haha..."