Chapter 176: Mom, the hero's eyes are so scary.

The front row was shocked: "Fuck, so handsome!"

A girl made Xizi hold her heart like a nympho: "Are all the transfer students so good-looking now? I feel like I'm in love."

Someone pushed her: "Wake up, that's the invigilator. Don't you see the test paper bag in his hand?"

Gu Yang was stunned when she saw Xiao Yize at the door and soon she became dazed again.

She almost forgot that in the original book, the older sister came to Jincheng No. 1 Middle School and the hero Xiao Yize also came to Jincheng No. 1 Middle School, hiding his identity as a physics teacher.

Thus, the two big bosses began to pick each other's identities. After experiencing various things, they got to know each other deeply, their relationship heated up and finally confirmed the relationship. Then continued to peel off their identities.

She hasn't finished reading the original book but she vaguely remembers that the male and female protagonists are both masters of daily affairs. One or two hid their identities and stayed in Jincheng from the beginning, as if they were for the same thing.

Gu Yang noticed that the elder sister was not at all surprised by Xiao Yize's appearance. She soon realised that the elder sister should have met the male lead before she went to the office.

Xu Xuanyan was also stunned when she saw Xiao Yize. She never expected that she would meet the gentle and dignified Mr. Xiao at the Tang family dinner at school.

Xiao Yize looked at Gu Yang appreciatively, with a strange light in his eyes: "Student Gu Yang has a strong sense of law."

Gu Yang silently hid behind the elder sister: "..."

Mom, the hero's eyes are so scary.

It is very much like the group of scientific research lunatics who wanted to put her in a mental hospital to do scientific research to benefit mankind.

Feeling Gu Yang's movements, Gu Jin, who was leaning lazily on the chair, sat forward, looking at Xiao Yize with a slightly warning gaze.

Xiao Yize withdrew his gaze, still leaning against the door and looked down at the unpretentious mechanical watch on his wrist. "Students, the test papers will be issued in five minutes."

A class of students realised that it was almost time for the exam.

Xu Xuanyan hurriedly glared at Gu Yang. "Gu Yang, do you still want to gamble? How to gamble? Tell me!"

Gu Yang's eyeballs rolled slightly: "Gambling, if there are too many people, it involves money to gather crowds to gamble. So we don't use money to gamble. Whoever loses will be responsible for the hygiene of the classroom for the next week, how about it?"

Xu Xuanyan said cheerfully, "Okay."

Anyway, she is not short of money, as long as it can embarrass Gu Yang and Gu Jin!

Zhu Di, Mo Mo, Lu Mao, Zhang Shan, Li Shi and other members of the cannon fodder group naturally followed closely behind, also standing on Gu Yang's side. Although they couldn't understand Gu Jin and didn't believe that Gu Jin could be the first in the class, they still chose to support Gu Yang.

Many people in the class who like to join in the fun are on Xu Xuanyan's side and they all feel that it is impossible for Gu Jin, a country bumpkin, to surpass all of them.

Student on duty next week: ...It's a surprise!

The original classroom duty student next week may become the biggest winner.

Xu Xuanyan was afraid that Gu Yang would go back on her word, so she deliberately tore up a piece of draft paper and wrote the bet and asked all the students who participated in the bet to sign on it.

When the betting contract was passed on to Gu Yang, Gu Yang just signed it. When she was about to pass it on to Zhu Di, the betting contract was taken away by Gu Jin who was beside her.

Zhu Di who just reached out to pick it up???

Gu Yang was also taken aback and looked at Gu Jin in surprise.

The elder sister's side face was exquisite and cold. She brushed her signature with her fingertips and then casually signed her name next to her name in cursive fonts.

Gu Jin passed the bet to the side and then looked at her.

She doesn't know if it's her illusion but Gu Yang feels that the always cold eyes of the elder boss aka sister are softened by the sunlight outside the window but their eyes are as clear as ever, as if they can see through all appearances and look directly at the essence.