Chapter 184: Teacher, I suspect Gu Jin is cheating!

"Hold the grass! The perfect score was taken by Gu Jin?!!"

"Didn't she come to hand in the paper an hour and a half earlier? Didn't she say that she didn't even finish the questions? How could she get a perfect score?!!"

"I didn't expect the dark horse to be Gu Jin..."

As soon as Lao Wang's voice fell, the atmosphere of the group was boiling.

The whole class of more than forty pairs of eyes looked at Gu Jin in unison. The voices of discussion and exclamation seemed to be torn off the beams of the house.

Apart from Lao Wang who was holding the report card, Gu Yang and Gu Jin who were holding the script were the most calm.

Zhu Di, Mo Mo, Lu Mao and other members of the cannon fodder regiment were stunned, their faces changing and their emotions complicated.

Among them, the math class representative, Lu Mao, had the most dazed eyes. "No wonder the goddess trusts Gu Jin so much. So she can really beat everyone..."

Xu Xuanyan suddenly turned her head to look at Gu Jin, her eyes were full of disbelief and she lost her voice: "How could Gu Jin get a perfect score? Teacher, did you mispronounce the name?"

She would rather believe that Gu Yang got a perfect score than Gu Jin, who came from the countryside and handed in the exam an hour and a half earlier!

Wang Anbang frowned when he heard this and snorted, "Although I don't wear glasses, I won't misread a name. The first place is Gu Jin, the only full score in the whole grade, everyone applauds!"

Applause sounded sparsely.

Xu Xuanyan stood up abruptly, pointed at Gu Jin and said righteously: "Teacher, I suspect that Gu Jin is cheating! The whole class saw it that day and Gu Jin handed in the exam within half an hour of the exam.

In the top class of No. 1 Middle School in our class, even Lu Mao, who is the fastest to do the questions, still needs an hour and a half to finish the entire test paper. If you want to complete a whole math test paper in half an hour, it is still a test paper with such a high degree of difficulty, you have to copy the answers!"

Xu Xuanyan felt that her analysis was sound and well-founded.

Actually, many students in the class had a lot of dark guesses in their hearts when they heard that Gu Jin got the first perfect score but they didn't dare to say it out loud.

Hearing Xu Xuanyan's words now, the class boiled instantly.

"Damn it, Xu Xuanyan is so brave, she said what I dare not say!"

"I also think that Gu Jin is suspected of cheating. Even a top student has to think about the questions. Unless she has already done the same question or has the answer, how can she finish such a difficult math test paper in half an hour?"

"And didn't it say that Gu Jin didn't finish her previous country high school classes? Even if she learned all the content by herself, how would she be able to solve the super-syllabus questions? Unless she has the answer!"

Even members of the cannon fodder group such as Lu Mao, Zhu Di and Mo Mo agreed with Xu Xuanyan's words.

But because Gu Yang and Gu Jin have a good relationship, they both refrained from going along with Xu Xuanyan stepping on Gu Jin.

Seeing so many people supporting her, Xu Xuanyan felt more and more that she was right. She looked at Gu Jin with contempt in her eyes: "Gu Jin, don't pretend to be forceful if you are not strong enough. No. 1 Middle School is strict in this regard. Even if it's just the start of school entry exams, cheating is also a major demerit."

Gu Jin also stood up, her phoenix eyes glanced at Xu Xuanyan and the others coldly, her eyes were contemptuous and she said lightly: "There is no need to cheat on these questions."

Xu Xuanyan sneered: "Could it be that you know the answer at a glance?"

Gu Jin casually raised her eyes: "Otherwise?"

Gu Jin's attitude was cold and arrogant, so that some top students who didn't agree with Xu Xuanyan couldn't help complaining: "Gu Jin is too crazy."