Chapter 108: all right

Feng Jue's eyes rested on Gu Yang's delicate face, as if he was looking at her and seemed to be recalling something through her: "No harm."

Suddenly, Gu Yang felt her chest hit by something.

She almost asked eagerly: "Which master made it?"

Feng Jue said softly: "It's not a master. It's a gift from an old friend who is very talented in perfumery. It's very important to me."

Gu Yang was about to blurt out the phrase "Can you sell it to me?" but swallowed it back. Since it is a gift from an old friend and it is very important to Feng Jue, it cannot be bought or sold.

Feng Jue stared and asked: "Sister, what do you think of the name of this perfume?"

"Very good. Very appropriate." Gu Yang couldn't explain clearly. She didn't think of what the perfume should be named when she smelled the fragrance but after hearing this strange name, she thought it should be "No harm".

It's just that she doesn't understand why she has such a strange feeling when she hears that name.

Gu Yang couldn't figure it out and in the end she could only attribute it to the perfumer's impulse to explore the best perfume.

Gu Yang didn't continue to delve into the problem of perfume. "Did you knock on the door for something?"

Feng Jue stepped aside: "Mom told you to go downstairs."

Gu Yang said thanks and hurried downstairs to find Ruan Xueling.

Feng Jue looked at her back and as she walked away step by step. The light in his eyes seemed to be pulled away little by little and finally it was dark.

He murmured: "But I think this name is not good, not at all."

Downstairs, Ruan Xueling was drinking coffee. There was an invitation post from Zhang Yazhi on the side of the coffee table.

Gu Jin was gaming on the sofa. Her eyes were lazy but the game interface was flying. She played a team battle as a single player and even slapped a group of people on the opposite side.

Seeing Gu Yang going downstairs, Ruan Xueling put down her coffee cup and knocked on the invitation card on the table. "This is the invitation card for the dinner party of the Tang family. The old man of the Tang family recovered and was discharged from the hospital today. The Tang family specially held a dinner party to celebrate and invited people from the circle of acquaintances and some friends."

Gu Yang's eyes light up slightly. She knows this. The plot is coming!

In the novel, the hero and heroine met for the first time at this dinner party.

This is still an important part of slapping faces and scumbags!

In the original book, the identity of Gu Jinzhen's daughter has not been revealed at this time. Ruan Xueling despises Gu Jin who came from the countryside. She is rude, has a bad temper and has no talent. Naturally, she didn't bring Gu Jin, to the banquet.

However, Gu Jin appeared at the Tang family dinner.

At the banquet, Ruan Xueling saw Gu Jin and reprimanded her, thinking that she was ignorant and followed her privately. Gu Yang also teases and insinuates, provoking friends in the circle to send some friends and other supporting characters to target Gu Jin.

However, Mr. Tang personally slapped Gu Yang in the face, saying that Gu Jin was his guest and all the supporting actors, big and small, were stunned.

The cannon fodder of the Female Supporting Party went on and on, provoking Gu Jin, questioning her as an adopted daughter from the countryside, telling her that she has no talent and is not worthy of attending a wealthy dinner party.

Gu Jin smiled contemptuously, slapped everyone in the face and won the MVP of the audience.

The male protagonist plays support from the side, activates the skill of poisonous tongue, assists the female protagonist to slap the faces and adds a heart attack to finish his move.

Finally, Gu Jin was invited by a mysterious male lead from the capital to dance together at the dinner dance, becoming the focus of the audience and also attracted the hatred of a large number of famous female supporting roles in Jincheng, which promoted the development of the plot and paved the way for the subsequent plot.

When Gu Yang read the face-slapping scene, she exclaimed that it was so cool.

However, when this wave of face slapping is placed on herself and her own side... the mood is a little subtle.