Chapter 110: Gu Yang who act like some green tea

Gu Jin's eyes flashed with disgust: "No."

The game of gods has city matchmaking. She played a few rounds in idle time but there was no one who could play.

She doesn't like to play with weak chickens.

Ruan Xueling listened to Gu Jin's rebuttal. Her complexion improved a bit and she thought to herself, she's not hopeless.

Ruan Xueling felt depressed. Why do these two of her own, one Gu Pei and the other Gu Jin, like playing games so much?

No wonder Gu Yang is more sensible than these two. It's because she wasn't her own?

Games are harmful. She soon have to ask her friend, when will the official "Legend of the Gods" game, set up a program that limits the playing time of minors.

Gu Yang raised her forehead. The elder sister has a bad temper. How could she nod with Ruan Xueling's attitude?

Sure enough, she still has to do it.

Gu Yang lit up her lovely green tea skills and looked at Gu Jin eagerly: "But I want my sister to go with us. If my sister doesn't go, I will be so lonely."

Ruan Xueling wants to say that there is a mother to accompany you.

Gu Yang sighed and said to her: "Mom definitely wants to be with the wives and I can't stay by your side all the time. I also want to get in touch with people of the same age."

Gu Jin's eyes moved, originally wanting to play another round of "Legend of the Gods" but the game interface was opened and closed again.

She looked at Gu Yang who was blinking at her pitifully. She picked up the coffee and took a sip as normal, while covering the corners of her twitching mouth.

With such good acting skills, it's a pity that Zhaofeng Entertainment didn't recruit her into the entertainment circle.

Knowing that she was faking it, Gu Jin still couldn't bear to refuse.

Gu Jin put down the coffee. "Okay."

"It doesn't matter if my sister doesn't go. I should bear all the gossip about me..." Gu Yang continued to chat and tease. After realising what Gu Jin said, she stopped suddenly. Her eyes widened and her face was looking at Gu Jin in surprise: "Sister agreed?"

Gu Jin continued to sip her coffee, nodding her head as usual but the corners of her mouth under the coffee cup curled up.

Gu Yang didn't expect Gu Jin to agree so fast!

She was ready to show her whole body tea art but in the end, that's it? Who said the boss was not good at talking? Who said the boss has a bad temper?

Besides, she hasn't started using psychological suggestions yet!

Gu Yang now feels as if she held back a big move and was about to release it but the opponent directly raised the white flag to surrender.

But fortunately, the goal has been achieved.

The trigger for the dinner was that Ruan Xueling didn't bring Gu Jin with her and Gu Jin "came uninvited". Now that she has invited Gu Jin to kill the face-slapping crisis in its infancy, isn't that half the battle?

Gu Yang felt better and smiled: "Sister is so kind!"

Gu Jin drank her coffee, thinking, if Gu Yang is saying nice things, she should say a few more words.

Ruan Xueling snorted softly. She wanted to say, what's wrong with Gu Jin? But seeing Gu Yang's bright smile, she didn't refute her words.

"You could just told me that you wanted to go. Don't dress nondescript all day long. You can't even put on light makeup. I'll take you to buy some dresses and help you put on some makeup." Ruan Xueling glanced at Gu Jin.

Gu Yang: "..." As we all know, big bosses and heroines are all plain-faced and plain makeup is comparable to permanent makeup.

Ruan Xueling squinted at Gu Jin. She thought that Gu Jin would be flattered.

As a result, Gu Jin just said "Oh".

Ruan Xueling's eyebrows and eyes were full of impatience: "Oh, oh oh. Can you change the word?"

Gu Jin: "Yes."

Ruan Xueling: "..."

Gu Yang couldn't help laughing.

No problem. Really just changed the word.