Chapter 135: The little genius doctor is not easy to mess with

Gu Yang felt that Zhu Di could do without the big boss aka sister.

Gu Yang said euphemistically: "My mother just spent more than 15 million yuan on clothes and jewellery for my sister when she went to Jinshang Gaolu District. A pair of earrings were made of pink diamonds."

Zhu Di died before leaving the army.

Fu Mingxiu didn't speak but Gu Yang remembered that Fu Mingxiu was good at playing Go. In the original book, in order to win Gu Jin, he laid out all the unsolvable end games handed down by his family.

"If you want to compete with my sister, after this dinner is over, let's hold a party another day to compare?" Gu Yang suggested.

Mo Mo actually disagrees. She thinks she should take advantage of the large number of people at the Tang family dinner to slap Gu Jin in the face and embarrass Gu Jin.

But Fu Mingxiu took the lead and said, "I listen to Yangyang."

Lu Mao scratched his green hair: "Okay, anyway, we just want to let Gu Jin recognize our identity. Then listen to the goddess and save some face for Gu Jin. After all, she is also from the Gu family, so don't get involved. The family of the goddess would be disgraced."

Gu Yang smiled and said nothing.

Was she doing it to prevent Gu Jin from dying?

From the corner of her eye, she noticed that Xu Xuanyan and the others were walking towards Gu Jin and the corners of Gu Yang's lips curled up slightly. She felt that maybe after a while, her friends from the cannon fodder group would no longer want to compete with Gu Jin.

Xu Xuanyan and Qi Yan waited and waited, waited and waited but they didn't want to wait for Gu Yang, Zhu Di and others anymore to suppress Gu Jin. In the end, they got really impatient and had to act by themselves.

Xu Xuanyan was still complaining: "What's the matter with Gu Yang? She's just moaning. If she keeps moaning with Fu Mingxiu and the others, the dinner will be over!"

Qi Yan also felt very speechless. "So we can't rely on them. We still have to do it ourselves."

At this time, Gu Jin had already passed Xiao Yize's WeChat friend application. The two were talking about the patient.

"Gu Jin!"

At this time, Xu Xuanyan brought Qi Yan and others over in a threatening manner.

Gu Jin raised her eyes, saw Xu Xuanyan and Qi Yan again and frowned: "What's the matter?"

"We didn't know each other before. We wrongly blamed you. You won't care about it, right?" Qi Yan showed a friendly smile. She was about to take Gu Jin's arm when she came up but she was caught by Gu Jin before she touched her. Jin raised her hand and clapped it away.

Qi Yan cried out in pain, covered her red palm and looked at Gu Jin with a stiff smile: "You, why are you so rude?"

Gu Jin chuckled lightly: "Reflex, I have a cleanliness."

Isn't this just saying that she is dirty?!!

Qi Yan was angry: "What do you mean?"

Xu Xuanyan on the side covered her eyes and pulled La Qiyan's skirt, implying that she would follow the plan.

Qi Yan took a deep breath and forced a smile: "It's okay. I can understand. But Gu Jin, look at this dinner where young people are dancing on the dance floor. Only middle-aged and elderly people are sitting here eating, drinking and chatting. You don't want to talk to us. Shall we go play together?"

She pointed to the dance floor, where the artificial fountain in the middle of the dance floor was romantic and beautiful under the lights. The young people around the fountain danced ballroom dance two by two and the gorgeous long skirts spun under the lights, shining brightly.

Xiao Yize and Lin Ran who ate, drank and chatted at the same table with Gu Jin: "..."

Lin Ran was dumbfounded, pointed at himself and asked Xiao Yize: "Middle-aged and elderly?"

Xiao Yize glanced at him. "Don't doubt, you may not be able to live to middle age."

Lin Ran is a well-known **** in the capital. Every time he is attracted to a girl, he will do everything possible to chase after her. He doesn't lie to himself, only to his heart.

He also said solemnly that he suddenly lost his heartbeat, completely ignoring the girl's heart-rending persuasion to leave her alone.

Xiao Yize felt that, with Lin Ran's scumbag level, sooner or later, he would be killed by a girl who hated him seriously.

Lin Ran: "..."

Xiao Yize looked at Gu Jin with great interest, picked up a plate of peanuts and peeled them slowly, with the attitude of eating melons and watching a show.

After the previous communication, he was very sure that the little genius doctor had a bad temper and was not easy to mess with, so those women would be in trouble.