Chapter 120: Such talents should be handed over to the state

Xiao Yize's ears were already callused when he heard the words. "When did you not say that it was your destined marriage?"

Lin Ran clutched his beating heart, stared at Gu Yang's direction and said: "This time is different. If I can catch up with that sister, I will definitely put her on top of my heart!"

Xiao Yize: "I'm afraid your heart is like a durian."

There are many points, so so many people can be accommodated.

Lin Ran: "..."

Sensing that Lin Ran's eyes were strange, Xiao Yize suddenly looked in the direction he was looking. When he saw the state of Gu Yang and the people around her, there was a bit of interest in his eyes: "Interesting, I didn't expect to meet such a powerful person in Jincheng." A hypnotist."

It would be a pity not to hand over such talents to the country.

Xiao Yize snapped his fingers in front of Lin Ran.

Lin Ran's eyes regained clarity. He scratched his head and said embarrassingly: "That sister is so beautiful. I'm crazy about it."

Xiao Yize said in a disgusted tone. "Fool, you were hypnotised by the way."

Never look the hypnotist directly in the eye. The eyes of a hypnotist are like a hunter's gun.

Lin Ran also understood this truth. When he realised it, he shuddered violently. He looked at Xiao Yize in surprise: "Hypnotist, hypnotist? That sister can not only use martial arts but also hypnotise?!!"

Xiao Yize nodded. His eyes became deeper and deeper.

"No way, I'm so far away..." Lin Ran was even more shocked now. Cold sweat start breaking out from his palms.

The banquet hall is spacious. He is more than ten metres away from that sister, so far away. Can he still be affected by hypnosis?!!

He remembered that the hypnotist who was sought after by countless people in the capital had a hypnotising range of only five metres in diameter!

Xiao Yize warned coldly: "So that's not someone you can play with casually. Don't tempt her."

That is the person who should be handed over to the country!

Although Lin Ran loves to play, he cherishes his life and nods hurriedly.

Lin Ran couldn't help but glance at Gu Yang again: "By the way, Young Master Xiao, isn't she the one we're looking for?"

Xiao Yize's tone was firm: "No. That person is not a hypnotist."

I have even met a hypnotist of this level. It seems that this trip to Jincheng will yield a lot.

And, to his amusement, the girl didn't seem to know that she was a hypnotist. Otherwise, it would be impossible to allow the hypnotic range to be released so far without covering up.

After a wave of psychological hints to the cannon fodder group, Gu Yang blinked her eyes and ended the psychological hints.

Zhu Di and the others felt that after listening to Gu Yang's words, most of their anger subsided. They became much calmer.

At least she didn't rush to trouble Gu Jin like she planned just now.

Mo Mo: "So, we misunderstood her before? Although she is from the country...but she is not so arrogant?"

Mo Mo originally wanted to say "a bumpkin from the countryside" but thought of Gu Yang saying that she regarded Gu Jin as a sister, so she swallowed the words.

Gu Yang nodded: "Yes, my sister is very low-key. She is not arrogant or domineering at all and she will not bully others!"

Seeing Gu Yang defending Gu Jin so much, Zhu Di held her arm, feeling a little sour: "Yangyang, why are you defending her so much? She is not your real sister. I am your good sister! That Gu Jin, although she did not bully you but it is true that you have lost so much. It would be fine without her..."

Gu Yang rang the alarm bell, this dangerous speech is unacceptable!

Murder is a crime, the maximum penalty is death!

Gu Yang took it for granted: "You are my good sister but she is my half-sister! You see, my parents treat me like their own and Gu Jin is my parents' own. Aren't we sisters?"

Zhu Di: Don't bully me for being poor in maths, can you still count like this???