Chapter 178: wait for my sister to go home together

Under the influence of this atmosphere, Gu Yang couldn't help but check the Chinese dictation questions. Well, all right.

A group of people couldn't think about the answers anymore, so they wanted to change the subject and they started talking about Gu Jin.

"The moment Gu Jin got up to hand in the paper, I was startled. At that time, my heart was in a trough, thinking who would hand in the paper so quickly. When I looked up and saw it was Gu Jin, my heart stopped again."

"Me too. If Gu Yang or Xu Xuanyan hand in the paper so long in advance, my mentality will collapse immediately."

"The person who made the question is Tao Yan. No wonder it's so difficult. Before she took her vacation, she lied to us in the group that she didn't made the question, which made me happy for nothing!"

"Tsk tsk, the topic is so difficult. Gu Jin probably lost her mind halfway through writing, so she handed in the paper early, right?"

"Then it must not be finished! In one hour, it takes at least half an hour to write an 800-word composition at a high speed. She has half an hour left to finish other questions?"

Gu Yang's mouth twitched slightly when she heard these discussions.

Who said that the big sister wrote the composition?

Isn't it a routine operation that a big boss doesn't write a composition?

Majiawen bosses don't write essays, don't need the sixty points and the total score can still beat everyone. Isn't that a common plot?

Hearing everyone's words, Lu Mao stopped crying instantly and said happily: "Then it looks like I won't be at the bottom of the language test this time. Gu Jin, if she gets half of the score in an hour, it's not bad!"

Zhu Di said bluntly: "Even if it's not the last one, you must be the second one from the bottom. Look at the key classes from Class 1 to Class 5, who isn't serious about the subjects and failed Chinese?"

Lu Mao scratched his head, not ashamed: "Then I can still stay in class one, doesn't it mean that I am very good at other subjects. Wait, I will show my strength in mathematics in the afternoon!"

During the rush hour after class, a large group of people crowded the elevator. Gu Yang walked down the stairs while chatting with her friends from the cannon fodder regiment.

At the corner of the fifth floor, Gu Yang saw Feng Jue leaning there.

The boy was wearing a white shirt, with a fair and handsome profile, well-behaved and handsome. Amidst the hustle and bustle of the crowd, he was quiet and shy alone, looking down at a book.

At this time, he seemed to be feeling something. His clear and pure eyes seemed to be stained with the sunshine of the treetops in midsummer, a smile appeared on his face and his voice was soft and pleasant: "Sister."

Gu Yang felt her heart was poked by something. "Ah Jue, are you waiting for me?"

Feng Jue smiled: "Well, wait for my sister to go home together."

The members of the cannon fodder group beside Gu Yang looked at each other in blank dismay.

Especially the little fatty Lu Mao, who stared straight at Feng Jue.

Damn it! A little younger than the goddess, good-looking and obedient. He hit it all! Is this the little milk dog that the goddess likes?!!

Lu Mao was so frightened that he couldn't even hold his phone steady. Before Brother Mingxiu went to the capital, he guaranteed in every possible way that he would not let the little milk dog outside have the opportunity to approach the goddess and become his rival in love!

Zhu Di and Mo Mo looked at each other. They didn't understand when Gu Yang and Feng Jue had such a good relationship.

As Gu Yang's girlfriends, they naturally know that Feng Jue, who is very good-looking in Class 10, was adopted by the Gu family to serve as a living blood bank for Gu Yang. They also knew that Gu Yang hated this Feng Jue very much and usually beat him or scolded him.

They stood on Gu Yang's side, so they naturally disliked Feng Jue, thinking that Feng Jue was just a handsome boy.

However, Feng Jue is not a masochist. He usually avoids Yangyang as much as he can, so why does he suddenly wait for Yangyang to come home with him?!!