Chapter 138: Fear of being dominated by Gu Jin

Madam Qi and Madam Xu got up and walked towards the dance floor. They also invited Ruan Xueling by the way: "Madam Gu, let's go and see together?"

Although Ruan Xueling resisted, she still followed.

In the middle of the dance floor, Gu Jin and Qi Yan danced to the fast melody and their wide skirts swirled like a whirlpool.

"Your Xiaoyan has made great progress." Mrs. Xu smiled and said to Mrs. Qi beside her.

"That girl has always been diligent." Mrs. Qi smiled modestly, feeling honoured and for the first time experienced the straightforwardness Ruan Xueling used to show off her daughter in front of them.

Ruan Xueling also stared intently at Gu Jin who was dancing. Why did she think that Gu Jin's dance was actually okay?

There are also many people around who are praising Qi Yan—

"Qi Yan is too strong! If it were me, I would be dizzy."

"Gu Jin is completely being carried away by Qi Yan. Tsk tsk, I'm curious, will Gu Jin be able to stand still when the dance music's over?"

"Tsk tsk, if you get dizzy, can't stand upright and fall in front of so many people, you'd be pretty dead if you think about it. Being abused by Qi Yan once, I suspect that Gu Jin will never dare to go to a dance party in the future."

Qi Yan, who is completely dominated by Gu Jin, just wants to vomit blood when she hears the atmosphere group's praise and belittlement of Gu Jin.

Gu Yang gave Qi Yan a look of pity. A little cannon fodder, why do you want to compete with the big boss aka sister for glory?

Noticing Mo Mo who was next to her with a slightly pale face, Gu Yang stretched out her hand to grab her arm, supporting her slightly swaying body.

"Yangyang, Gu Jin, she..." Mo Mo looked at Gu Yang with a pale face.

Laymen watch the excitement, while insiders watch the doorway. Xu Xuanyan and the others thought that Qi Yan was dominating Gu Jin but she could see that it was Gu Jin who was dominating Qi Yan.

Moreover, every beat and every dance is so just right.

Even if it is her, she may not be able to jump to this point.

Moreover, she was serious about watching it just now and she completely substituted into Qi Yan, feeling the fear of being dominated by Gu Jin.

Gu Yang's eyes sparkled. "I told you, my sister is very powerful."

Gu Yang knew that Mo Mo was hit by the elder sister.

But she thinks it's a good blow!

The cannon fodder group members all have too much desire to die and they must be given a blow!

Mo Mo looked at Gu Jin silently. Suddenly she was glad that Gu Yang stopped them just now.

She felt that if she was played by Gu Jin like this, she probably would never want to waltz again in the future.

The melody of the devil's swirl dance is high and fast and it stops abruptly at the end.

Gu Jin and Qi Yan also separated quickly. The moment the dance music ended, Gu Jin let go of Qi Yan's hand. Qi Yan lost her balance and fell to the ground in a daze.

Heavy voices sounded on the dance floor. There was a dead silence. Everyone was so shocked that they forgot that they were about to applaud.

In contrast to Gu Jin, who stood there with a clear mind, without any vain swaying in her body. Still cold and aloof, without any embarrassment.

"Xiao Yan!" Mrs. Qi's smile froze. She let out a scream and immediately stepped forward to help Qi Yan.

Xu Xuanyan and the others were also stunned. How could this happen? Shouldn't it be Gu Jin who was dizzy?!!

How could it be Qi Yan?!!

The atmosphere group burst into exclamations of excitement.

"Damn it? It's Qi Yan who got dizzy???"

"Gu Jin is actually fine? When Mo Mo and Qi Yan danced the 'Devil's Vortex', they walked a little vainly. Gu Jin has such a strong balance!"

"So, it wasn't Qi Yan who took Gu Jin away just now but Gu Jin was dominating Qi Yan?"

"Uh, am I the only one who thinks that Qi Yan's falling posture looks like a bastard..."

Ruan Xueling was stunned.

She looked at Gu Jin, who was dressed in a black dress like a black rose and could not recover for a long time.