Chapter 124: When eating melons, don't meddle!

Hearing this, the cannon fodder all looked at Gu Yang.

If Gu Jin said this, they would have laughed out loud. But this person is Gu Yang, the group favourite among them.

Zhu Di asked with some disbelief: "Really? Yangyang, are you kidding me?"

Mo Mo also hesitated: "How could Mr. Tang send an invitation to Gu Jin, a junior?"

Gu Yang looked at Gu Jin, smiled slightly and said: "You'll know this soon, won't you?"

Xu Xuanyan and Gu Jin made a big fuss and Tang Shiya, the eldest lady of the Tang family, was sent over by the elders.

"Sister Shiya, Gu Jin said that she has a VIP invitation card from Grandpa Tang in her hand. It's really funny. Grandpa Tang will give her a VIP invitation card to a young girl?" She stepped up to complain.

Xu Xuanyan also shook the red wine glass and said slowly: "Sister Shiya, don't let her stay here to spoil the fun for this kind of person who doesn't understand the rules."

Tang Shiya is wearing a champagne coloured dress, her dark brown hair is slightly curled on her shoulders which make her looks intellectual and elegant.

Seeing Xu Xuanyan and Qi Yan, Tang Shiya smiled and nodded at them. Then she turned to Gu Jin, politely and distantly said: "Miss Gu, Xuanyan and Xiaoyan are outspoken. What they say hurts your self-esteem, don't take it to heart. But you did cause inconvenience to our banquet, please sit in a suitable position..."

"Then I'm going?" Gu Jin picked up the gold-plated invitation and got up. When she passed by Tang Shiya, she handed the invitation to her.

Tang Shiya subconsciously caught the invitation, looked at the familiar pattern on it and was slightly taken aback.

"It's just a fake invitation from Zhang Gaofang! Sister Shiya, just throw it in the trash can." Qi Yan snorted beside her. "It's still counting on her to save face and know she should go."

Tang Shiya quickly opened the invitation card. When she saw the familiar handwriting on the invitation card, her eyes shrank suddenly. The smile on her face froze instantly.

Is this grandpa's handwriting?!!

Grandpa's private seal?!!

How could Gu Jin have a VIP invitation from his grandfather?!! At her age, it is impossible for her to be Grandpa's guest...

Suddenly, Tang Shiya suddenly remembered what her grandfather said to her yesterday——

Grandpa said that there will be a young and distinguished guest. Be sure to entertain her!

Tang Shiya was short of breath, she turned her head suddenly, at this time Gu Jin was about to leave the house.

People around were still mocking Gu Jin.

"A bumpkin is just a bumpkin. The Gu family is ashamed today!"

"Tsk tsk, sparrows fly up to the branches. Do you really think you have become a phoenix? This Gu Jin can only look good with that face. She doesn't have the slightest upbringing like the rest of the rich family!"

"How can the Gu family be so overwhelmed! With such an excellent daughter as Gu Yang, they also bring Gu Jin out to shame? According to me, this Gu Jin can't even compare to Gu Yang!"

"That's right, Gu Yang is the daughter of someone else's family who is well-known in the circle. The goddess of learning in Jincheng No. 1 Middle School, a talented pianist praised by masters, gentle lady, kind-hearted..."

Gu Yang listened to these contrastive words: "..."

While eating melons, don't meddle!

She didn't expect to eat melon and being devoured herself.

The people from the cannon fodder next to him also followed the crowd and compared Gu Yang and Gu Jin. They praised Gu Yang, the fake daughter into the sky and trampled Gu Jin into the mud.

Gu Yang said that she sounded flustered.

Following the routine of the novel, now she will be lifted up to the sky to belittle the elder sister. It will be her who will be beaten in the face and trampled into the mud!

She prevented the friends from the cannon fodder regiment from committing suicide, so why did Xu Xuanyan and Tang Shiya slap her in the face when they attempted to commit suicide???