Chapter 164: The big boss aka sister don't seem to reject her approach

The bag in Mrs. Xu's hand was about to be wrinkled into a ball and she struggled to force a smile on her face. "Of course I won't go back on my word."

If it wasn't for Gu Yang who also recorded the bet, she would really want to go back on what she said.

She doesn't care about the nine designers snatched from Xue Yao. She just loves the five top jewellery designers she managed to poach. Those five top jewellery designers are the cash cows of her jewellery company!

Ruan Xueling looked at Mrs. Xu's smirk and felt happy. She was tricked by Mrs. Xu so many times before and now she can finally feel proud!

Ruan Xueling took out the contract that had been prepared a long time ago from her bag and pushed it in front of Mrs. Xu. "Mrs. Xu, I have prepared the contract in duplicate. They are all drafted according to our previous practice. After you read it, if there is nothing, just sign the contract."

She was forced to sign so many times and finally it was Mrs. Xu's turn!

Mrs. Xu glanced casually and found that Ruan Xueling had completely copied the contract she had drawn up before. She angrily signed it, picked up her bag and left with Mrs. Qi.

Ruan Xueling looked at their figures, raised her eyebrows and reminded: "Mrs. Xu, the contract will take effect tomorrow. You should transfer those 14 designers to Xue Yao as soon as possible. Don't take advantage of the loopholes. I do know the names and people of those designers."

Seeing the two leave, Ruan Xueling looked at Gu Yang with a smile on her face and held her hand. Her hands trembled slightly due to excitement. "Yangyang, thanks to you, I finally didn't made my mother ashamed!"

Gu Yang rolled up Gu Jin's arm next to her and smiled brightly like a little sun: "Mom, it's also thanks to my sister. Ms. Caroline got her inspiration from our photos."

Ruan Xueling looked at Gu Jin in a daze and smiled unnaturally: "Yes, there is also Xiao Jin."

Gu Jin played the game with her eyes downcast, as if she didn't hear Ruan Xueling's words.

Ruan Xueling frowned. Her eyes dimmed a bit but she didn't say anything.

Gu Yang took Gu Jin's hand. There seemed to be a gleam in her eyes. The elder sister doesn't seem to reject her approach.

Excellent psychologists can not only understand micro-expressions but also subtle body language.

Caroline has never understood the unique reservedness of Huaguo people. She has not noticed the delicate atmosphere in the private room. Her pair of blue eyes showed a curious glint. "Ruan, in Huaguo, can human rights and freedom employees also use it as a bet???"

Caroline is using French.Ruan Xueling couldn't understand, so she had to ask Gu Yang to translate.

After understanding Caroline's question, Ruan Xueling explained: "Our country has a complete constitution. Everyone has the right to personal freedom. We have not deprived employees of their rights. The so-called designer bet is actually equivalent to job transfer.

For example, before Mrs. Xu won nine designers from Xue Yao, it is actually equivalent to those nine designers being transferred to work in Xu's family during their tenure. The salary and other relations are still with Xue Yao. They signed a five-year labour contract with Xue Yao but because I lost to Mrs. Xu, the results of these five years of labour belong to Mrs. Xu and Xue Yao still pays the salary.

Now that Mrs. Xu lost to me, it means that the fruits of labour produced by the fourteen designers within the specified time period of the labour contract belong to Xue Yao. The salary is paid by the Xu family. It is said that the designer has been used for the betting but in fact the bet is the work of the designer."

Caroline nodded after listening.

Gu Yang suddenly realised after hearing this. It turned out to be such a gambling method. She was wondering before that the power of the Gu family was not strong enough to bet on the employees. It turned out that the real bet was the achievements of the employees and the wages paid to them.

The winner gets results and makes money and the loser pays wages and money.