Chapter 133: Gu Yang's three views are about to be shattered

Qi Yan looked at Gu Jin and Gu Yang who were still in harmony and asked hesitantly: "Xuanyan, the relationship between Gu Yang and Gu Jin seems to be pretty good. Zhu Di and his group have always listened to Gu Yang. Will they teach Gu Jin a lesson?"

Xu Xuanyan seemed to have heard some joke. "Gu Yang and Gu Jin have a good relationship? Do you think that it's good that Gu Jin went back home, stole Gu Yang's identity and broke her engagement? Won't Gu Yang's little green tea bear a grudge against Gu Jin?"

Because of being compared with Gu Yang by her mother since she was a child, she and Gu Yang have been rivals since kindergarten. No one knows Gu Yang better than her.

Gu Yang pretends to be better than anyone else. She looks like an elegant lady, generous and gentle but in fact she is a narrow-minded, extremely selfish little green tea!

She wouldn't think that she had occupied Gu Jin's identity for so many years. She would only resent Gu Jin for returning to the Gu family and taking away everything she once owned.

"Look, even though Gu Yang's little green tea won't show up, Zhu Di, Mo Mo, Fu Mingxiu and Lu Mao will definitely find it hard to stand under her teasing and help her suppress Gu Jin." Xu Xuanyan sneers.

"It's better for Sister Xuanyan to understand Gu Yang. We'll watch the show first and then go there to make up for Gu Jin later!"

Qi Yan and the other little sisters looked at each other and all of them showed wicked smiles that the villain's plot was about to succeed.

Gu Yang saw Zhu Di and Mo Mo approaching aggressively with the cannon fodder group and immediately stood up, as if she heard the rhythm of the cannon fodder.

She walked over hurriedly and blocking their deadly pace towards the heroine. With a bright smile on her beautiful and delicate face she said: "Xiaodi, Mo Mo, are you coming to play with me?"

Zhu Di and Mo Mo stepped forward, each holding Gu Yang's arm and the cannon fodder surrounded Gu Yang like a moon.

Cannon fodder big and small looked at Gu Yang with caring and distressed eyes.

Zhu Di said angrily: "Yangyang, that Gu Jin is too much! I went to find out. The Xue family plans to change Xue Duo's marriage partner to Gu Jin!"

Gu Yang was a little surprised: "Who did you listen to?"

Mo Mo said everything she knew: "Just now when Xiaodi and I went to the bathroom and came back, I heard Mrs. Xue call Xue Duo. Yangyang, don't be fooled by Gu Jin. She must hold a grudge. You took her identity by accident. That's why she wants to take away everything that belongs to you now! First, the identity of the real daughter of the Gu family and then the marriage contract with the Xue family!"

Gu Yang looked at the friends of the cannon fodder group with a complicated expression and touched her forehead. What should I do if the cannon fodder is too eager to die? She almost wants to use hypnotism to brainwash them...

Gu Yang said in a gentle tone: "Xiaodi, Mo Mo, didn't I say that I like little milk dogs? I don't like Xue Duo? The Xue family can marry whoever they want."

But the big boss aka sister will never fall in love with Xue Duo's idiot.

But the friends of the cannon fodder group all showed their disapproval.

"I know Yangyang that you don't like Xue Duo anymore. That scumbag Xue Duo is not good enough for our Yangyang. But that doesn't mean that bumpkin Gu Jin can get your hands on your things!" Zhu Di raised her chin, arrogant and domineering typical.

Gu Yang's three views were about to be shattered by her little friend's words: "..."

This is what the legend says, although I don't want it but even though you can't get it?

The scary thing is that, except for her, everyone around thinks that what Zhu Di said is fine.

Mo Mo nodded and said: "As long as Gu Jin wants to show face and treat you as a younger sister, she will not **** your marriage contract! Yangyang, don't be fooled by that scheming girl."

Fu Mingxiu also glanced at Gu Jin coldly, rubbed Gu Yang's head lightly and said: "Yangyang, don't worry. We won't make things difficult for you. Good girl, you go to Aunt Gu first."

Lu Mao raised his fluorescent green hair, patted his chest and said: "Goddess, you are too kind and too generous, so Gu Jin will make progress. We will help you teach her well and let her know the difference between her and you!"