Chapter 180: It was the same type of question as the little blood bank asked!

Afternoon math test

As soon as the test papers were handed out, there were gasping sounds from all around.

Based on the responses of a group of top students, Gu Yang preliminarily judged that the questions where difficult and she felt a little uneasy in her heart. Since the end of the college entrance examination that year, she rarely touched mathematics and only reviewed it for a week or two after transmitted into the book.

The original body is a top student. She also has the memory of the original body and the exam is equivalent to an open-book exam. However, for things like mathematics and physics, it doesn't make much difference whether it's an open book exam or not.

Gu Yang felt that her school master design reputation might collapse.

However, when she opened the test paper and saw the big question at the back, she was stunned.

She suppressed her excitement and read the questions one by one, her heart beating faster and faster.

Damn it! The most difficult questions about conic sections and derivatives were almost the same as the questions she had been asked by the small blood bank before?!!

Only the numbers changed!

Half an hour after the math test started, when a group of top students wrote the twelfth most difficult multiple-choice question, they suddenly heard the sound of someone standing up.

For a while, many people couldn't hold on to their pens tightly. They didn't breathe a sigh of relief until they looked up and saw that it was Gu Jin.

Gu Yang had already been mentally prepared that the elder sister would hand in the papers in advance, so she didn't panic but she still couldn't help signing in her heart. The elder sister is indeed a **** of learning and finishing the math test paper in half an hour is too heaven-defying!

The next day, Gu Jin still handed in the science and English exams ahead of time and the rest of the class got used to it. There was no confusion because of her early handing in of the exams.

After finishing the English test in the afternoon, Xu Xuanyan brought a group of followers to Gu Yang and glanced at her and Zhu Di. "The classroom duty next week, I will leave it to you."

Zhu Di, Mo Mo and other members of the cannon fodder group were full of anger. They still didn't know how to refute. Because Gu Jin handed in the test papers four times ahead of schedule, they are also obvious to all.

Not to mention that Xu Xuanyan didn't believe that Gu Jin could come first in the exam, even they didn't believe it.

But Gu Yang believed it. She said without changing her face: "Let's wait for the test results to come out."

Qi Yan beside Xu Xuanyan laughed loudly: "Gu Yang, don't you think that Gu Jin can still take the first place in the four exams after handing in the papers in advance? She can finish the math and English papers in half an hour and the Chinese and comprehensive science papers in one hour." The test paper, you think she can see the answer at a glance?"

Gu Yang: "..." In fact, it is really like this. In the eyes of the elder sister, the difficulty of these questions is probably like "1+1". You can know the answer at a glance.

But Qi Yan and the others didn't believe it and Gu Yang didn't continue to argue with them. She just smiled and said: "The world is uncertain. My sister may be a dark horse."

After Xu Xuanyan, Qi Yan and others left proudly, the friends from the cannon fodder group complained.

Zhu Di was annoyed: "What's the matter with Gu Jin? Yangyang believes in her so much, so why can't she take the exam well? Even if she can't get the first place, at least she has to show the attitude of wanting to take the first place!"

Mo Mo also put on a cold face. "Yangyang, I think it's because of your good intentions that you are being treated as a donkey! You want to help Gu Jin prove her strength but she doesn't care."

Lu Mao's hair colour has been dyed back. He had short fluffy black hair, white and fat face. He looks cute but he snorted softly: "Isn't it just a week's work, Zhang Shan, Li Shi and I are all covered! Goddess, you should take a fall to gain your wisdom and stop trusting that Gu Jin so much."

Gu Yang knew that the friends in the cannon fodder group were all thinking from her perspective, for her own good and she felt a little helpless when she heard them criticise Gu Jin so much.

She said with a serious look: "Xiao Di, Mo Mo, Lu Mao, I still say the same thing. Wait for the test results. I believe my sister will not let me down."