Chapter 119: I think that is my destined marriage!

Zhu Di stood up angrily and said: "I heard that Gu Jin is here too. Let's go. Let's vent our anger for Yangyang!"

Mo Mo's tone was full of contempt: "A country bumpkin, who really thinks she has become a phoenix by flying up a branch, dares to come to this kind of rich banquet. Let's go and let her know the difference between her and Yangyang!"

Gu Yang knew that this was the prelude to the death of the cannon fodder. First attack the hostess Gu Jin, then quickly humiliate and provoke her and then get slapped in the face.

She felt that she had to stop these little friends who were enthusiastic about her and correct their three views.

Seeing that Zhu Di, Lu Mao and others were going to trouble Gu Jin, Gu Yang got up and stood in front of the cannon fodders and said helplessly: "You guys, can you listen to me first?"

Fu Mingxiu and the others were all taken aback.

It was only then that they realised that they were the ones attacking Gu Jin almost all the time just now, so that Gu Yang couldn't intervene.

They thought that Yangyang was too wronged just now so she didn't speak. After all, Yangyang was wronged before and she was sad alone in front of them without saying a word.

Gu Yang, who is the favourite of all the cannon fodders, of course has the right to speak. So when they heard her words, everyone looked at her in unison, waiting for her answer.

Gu Yang knew that with the influence left by her original body, even if she explained the truth clearly, the people in the cannon fodder would think that she was forbearance and excused Gu Jin.

Not only will they not give up targeting Gu Jin but they will even intensify their efforts to deal with Gu Jin because of her "green tea speech".

So Gu Yang decided to use strong medicine.

"Look into my sincere eyes and listen to me." Gu Yang pointed to her own eyes.

Zhu Di, Fu Mingxiu, Mo Mo, Lu Mao and others all looked at Gu Yang's clear and watery eyes obediently.

Zhu Di looked at it and suddenly said: "Yangyang, your eye makeup today is too pretty!"

Mo Mo: "The skin condition is also very good today!"

The corners of Gu Yang's mouth twitched slightly, this is the focus of attention.

Her tone was gentle and soft, matching the light music playing in the banquet hall: "First, Gu Jin never bullied me. She didn't push me downstairs. I accidentally stepped on the empty stairs and fell down. Second, The marriage contract with Xue Duo has nothing to do with her. After Ruan Yan revealed the news of me being a fake daughter, the Xue family came to withdraw.

Thirdly, Gu Jin is the true daughter of the Gu family. The identity of the eldest lady of the Gu family is originally Gu Jin's. Fourth, I go to variety shows to have fun, not because I am forced to make ends meet. Gu Jin and I are good sisters. She never bullied me, so don't bother her, okay?"

She used psychological suggestions.

On the other side, Lin Ran, who was wearing a floral shirt, entered the banquet hall. He fluffed up his newly dyed pink hair, thinking that he must be the most beautiful cub in the audience.

However, he glanced at the banquet hall, only to find a little fat man with fluorescent green hair in the corner and he was very shocked.

Lin Ran was stunned: "Damn! Someone even dyed hair brighter than this lord!"

He thought that his pink hair was flirty enough. He didn't expect to meet a ruthless person with fluorescent green hair.

His head is full of fluorescent green. How many times has he been dyed to get it that green?

Lin Ran stared at little fat Lu Mao and suddenly saw Gu Yang surrounded by stars: "Hey, Young Master Xiao, look, that sister is here too!"

"Which love sister of yours again?" Xiao Yize's tone was slightly disgusted.

Lin Ran: "No, it's the sister in the white skirt who subdued the criminals on the flyover last time! Last time I caught a glimpse of the Liangcheng car window. The appearance of that sister was engraved on my heart. I didn't expect such a fate... I... I think this must be my destined marriage!"