Chapter 122: Gu Yang likes little milk dogs?

Fu Mingxiu pressed his thumb, restrained his excitement, calmed himself down, looked into Gu Yang's eyes and confirmed: "Yangyang, you really don't like Xue Duo anymore? Don't you want to save the engagement? Are you having an angry talk? If you want to save it, brother Mingxiu will definitely help you achieve it."

Lu Mao looked up to the sky and covered his eyes.

What to redeem? How can Xue Duo, that scumbag, be worthy of Goddess Gu? Brother Xiu is too good at seizing opportunities! This is the time to step in!

Bringing this up, what if Goddess Gu's feelings for Xue Duo resurface?!!

Zhu Di and Mo Mo looked at each other. They had played together since they were young, so they also knew that Fu Mingxiu liked Yangyang but they just hoped that Yangyang would be happy.

Gu Yang sighed from the bottom of her heart when she heard this. For the girl who will be used as a substitute by Fu Mingxiu in the future, Fu Mingxiu used a scumbag script. But for the original body, this is the script of "The Affectionate Male Second Who Silently Guards the Female Lead for Ten Thousand Years".

But she is not the heroine and she doesn't need this kind of affectionate male lead who silently guards her.

Gu Yang looked serious: "I don't like it. I used to be young and didn't understand it but now I'm sure that Xue Duo is not my type."

Lu Mao glanced at Fu Mingxiu and quickly asked: "What kind of manly god do you like?"

Mingxiu also looked at Gu Yang with some expectation.

Zhu Di and Mo Mo also looked at Gu Yang curiously. Although they are good girlfriends of Yangyang, they always thought that Gu Yang liked Xue Duo, so they never asked Yangyang what kind of boys she liked.

Gu Yang just wanted to take the opportunity to make Fu Mingxiu give up on her, so she touched her chin and said nonsense in a serious manner: "I like those who are younger than me, good-looking, well-behaved and obedient."

According to the Rosenthal effect, conveying positive expectations to a person will make his progress and development faster. In love, giving hope will only make the other party deeper and deeper, so if you don't like it, don't let the other party see hope in the first place.

Fu Mingxiu was three years older than her and she passed Fu Mingxiu on the first line, completely cutting off his thoughts.

Besides, what's the point of falling in love? When she becomes a billionaire again, she will raise an obedient little milk dog!

Fu Mingxiu looked at the girl in front of him who was full of energy as if talking about some dream and he was a little dull.

Several other people were also a little dumbfounded.

Zhu Di looked at Gu Yang with a complicated unbelievable expression: "Yangyang, you mean that you like little milk dogs?"

They thought that a girl as gentle and soft as Yangyang would prefer a boy who was bigger, stronger and able to protect herself.

After Fu Mingxiu came back to his senses, it was as if his heart had been stabbed and his mind was full of thoughts: younger than me, younger than me...

Over there, Xu Xuanyan gently shook the goblet, the red wine reflected the ruby-like colour under the light.

She raised her head slightly and looked at Gu Jin in front of her with contemptuous eyes. "I thought who was so ignorant that she dared to sit at the head table. It turned out to be the real daughter of the Gu family who grew up in an orphanage in the countryside."

The daughter of the Qi family beside Xu Xuanyan, Qi Yan, sneered: "Sure enough, she is a bumpkin from the countryside. Do you really think this wealthy dinner party is just like the banquet in your village? This is the main table and it is for important people or elders. Well, even your parents are not qualified to sit at this table today. Only if your grandpa or maternal grandfather came, he would be able to sit at this table.

Gu Jin, you are not a big shot. You are not a wealthy elder. Are you worthy to sit at this table?"