Chapter 113: She seems to have eaten something amazing?

Ji Linbai has been detained by his father these days as a coolie in a psychiatric hospital. It is rare for him to come out and then he is dragged by Su Ye to visit the mall.

Ji Linbai is not interested in shopping but Su Ye said: "This is the boss's shopping mall. Maybe you can meet the boss by chance."

Walking around, Ji Linbai was so bored that he began to miss his father in the mental hospital. He was about to go back but was held back by Su Ye.

Ji Linbai stared at Su Ye through his glasses and said in a cold voice with some impatience: "What's the matter?"

"Ji Linbai, look, is that the boss?" Su Ye pointed to a storefront and asked with narrowed eyes.

Ji Linbai heard the word "boss" and looked in the direction Su Ye pointed.

However, after scanning around, he didn't see a familiar figure, so he frowned: "Where?"

Gu Jin had confirmed that it was Ji Linbai and Su Ye, so she silently turned around and moved away from the mirror.

She now suspects that Su Ye has hacked into the monitoring system in Jinshang store.

Go back and pretend to be Quest to teach him a lesson.

Su Ye put one hand on Ji Lin's white shoulders, pointed in the direction of the store and said firmly: "That's the one. The one with the light pink dress. I just saw it in the mirror. That's the boss!"

"Boss, wearing a pink dress?!" Ji Linbai froze. With an expression as if constipated, pushed Su Ye away and said in disgust: "Don't make such a disgusting joke!"

Gu Jin, who was less than ten meters away from them and had excellent hearing, clenched her fists.

Very good, Ji Linbai also needs to clean up. She thought he could be amputated.

Su Ye rolled his eyes: "What's disgusting. The boss is also a girl, so she doesn't deserve to wear pink? Nowadays in the capital even a big man still wears pink all day long?"

"Have you seen it right?" Ji Linbai couldn't imagine.

Su Ye pointed to his eyes that stayed up late for several years and had no refractive surgery but were still as bright as before. "I use my 5.0 eyesight as a guarantee. Besides, you think the boss's good looks are just casual. Can you admit your mistake?"

Ji Linbai was silent.

Indeed, he could disbelieve Su Ye's eyes but he couldn't disbelieve the boss's good looks.

Su Ye held Ji Linbai's arm, raised his eyebrows slightly and said with great interest: "If you don't believe me, let's go and have a look. I seem to have seen a little fairy. Just go say hello."

Well, he admitted that he just wanted to see the boss in the pink dress.

Ji Linbai was also a little moved.

With a cold face, he found a reasonable excuse: "The little green tea is also there? I have to go and have a look, lest she touch Boss again."

Noticing that Ji Linbai and Su Ye entered the store and approached this way, Gu Jin pursed her lips. Regretting it now, regretting it very much. She should have coldly rejected Ruan Xueling's unreasonable request at that time!

Gu Jin faced the wall, turned her back to everyone and didn't want to speak.

However, at this time, Ruan Xueling came to her with another dress. "Gu Jin, why did you come here? Come on, try this, you like black."

Gu Jin: "..." Hehe. Why didn't you take this earlier??? She now suspects that Ruan Xueling is deliberately tricking her by pretending to be unknown of her style.

At the same time, Su Ye and Ji Linbai, who were looking for Gu Jin, looked over together.

Gu Jin just looked up.

Looking at each other, the whole world seems to be quiet.

Su Ye was trembling while holding onto Ji Linbai's arm, excitedly: "Damn it! You're really the boss!"

Ji Linbai had a peaceful expression, as if there were no waves on her face but turbulent waves had already turned up in her heart.

Gu Jin gave them a cold look, then looked away: "..."

She wants to live in another city.

Gu Yang, who witnessed the whole process, touched her chin. She seems to have eaten an amazing melon?