CHAPTER 19: YOONGI

She was awfully similar to Hoseok.
If not that Yoongi wasn't that
attracted to girls, he sure would have
fallen for her.
___________

Lea visited again ... and again ... and again.

Three good times. And those three occasions were disastrous.

The next visit was at his office again. Yoongi was more than pissed.

"What do you want here!" His voice growled as soon as she came to his view.

Thankfully, he wasn't alone. There was Namjoon also in his office at the time. If not for Namjoon, he sure would have injured her.

Namjoon calmly sent her out of the premises, once again warning the staffs and security to be more vigilant.

Yoongi wasn't as nice as Namjoon. He ripped them off their job. His personal assistant, the securities and the other staffs that were in charge of his security, replacing them with new ones.

-

Yoongi spent his graduation ceremony in Jail. Lea framed him, together with Josh. She framed him of physical abuse, and rape. Something Yoongi had never thought of doing in his entire life.

By the time Yoongi was freed from prison, thanks to Namjoon whose dad was a cop in the police department.

Yoongi and Namjoon weren't entirely close then. The only thing that brought them together was school project and anything that was school work related.

Namjoon was a smartass, thus attracting people with his high IQ. Everyone wanted to team up with him when it came to school projects. Including Yoongi himself.

Namjoon had come to visit his father when he came across Yoongi's file. Being the curious minded person he is, he checked it.

He was more than surprised when he realized the situation. He knew Yoongi couldn't do it.

Seokjin, Namjoon's boyfriend was a close friend of Yoongi and Seokjin occasionally talked about Yoongi.

He went ahead to visit Yoongi himself and Yoongi explained the entire situation to him. With the help of Namjoon's father, a reinvestigation was carried out, however it wasn't in their favor.

Yoongi finally managed to get out of prison. He was stranded, with nothing. He went back to his penthouse and there, a stranger was, occupying the place. Lea sold all of his pocessions, running away with Josh.

The young heir to the then multi millionaire family of the Min was poorer than a begger at the moment. He had nothing, except the clothes he'd been arrested with few months ago.

Through Namjoon, he was able to get Seokjin's number. Seokjin was back in Korea during that period. He himself was surprised at the situation. He hadn't seen Yoongi shortly after their project defense. He knew he'd returned back to Korea for his grand dad's funeral. He didn't know he returned nor did he know he was kept in jail.

Seokjin informed Yoongi's mother about the situation and arrangements were made immediately for him to return back to Korea.

His father was beyond pissed. At Yoongi especially for being so careless and loosed life

A proper reinvestigation was carried out this time because of Yoongi's father.

Yoongi was finally confirmed innocent. Lea and Josh were no were to be seen at that period.

Yoongi was more than depressed after he returned to Korea. With the help of a therapist, he was able to comeback to his feet.

However, he didn't fully recover. He went back to his old life, having one night stands with different people.