CHAPTER 50: PLAN II

Yoongi laughed quietly,
burying his face back into the
flustered younger's hair.
"Don't mind him,
he can be an asshole
sometimes."
_________

Everything seemed to be in progress. Hoseok made sure to let yoongi know each time a message dropped. And Yoongi would always encourage him to give them whatever information they wanted.

"Hyung! See!" Hoseok panicked, rushing into Yoongi's office. He was having a conversation with Namjoon at the moment. "The messages are disappearing!" He exclaimed, opening the message board of the unknown number to Yoongi's view.

"What! How is that possible!" Yoongi looked confused, as well as Namjoon. He collected the phone from the younger, inspecting the messages himself. Truly, they were all gone.

Namjoon collected the phone from Yoongi, quickly removing the sim slot. And there it was, a very small chip attached to the sim. He scoffed, removing the chip.

"They've been tracking your every movement all along. Seems like they know more than we imagined." Namjoon spoke, observing the chip. "This one seems outdated, so it looks like it doesn't have much functions."

"D- does that means all the evidence are gone?" Hoseok worried.

"No they aren't. I can track them back." Namjoon assured, placing the Chip on Yoongi's table.

"Yoongi you'll need to get him a new phone. This one can't be used for your everyday and personal activities anymore. Looks like they have control over your device now. You'll only be using this one to receive their messages. You don't have to worry about them disappearing, I'll hack whatever system they are using and get everything back."

.

.

.

Hoseok rung on Yoongi's door bell, awkwardly shifting on his two feet as he waited for the elder to call him in. He had his phone gripped tightly in his palm, gaze glued to the floor.

"Come in!" He heard Yoongi's voice call. Actually, Yoongi had been watching his every movement from the glass wall. He saw him read a text from his old phone and watched as his face scrunched, cheeks going red, leaving Yoongi to wonder what was in the text.

Since it was his old phone, he knew the younger would end up showing him, since it was only the one he used to receive text from his parents.

Just as he predicted, he watched the younger get up from his seat, nervously making his way to his door.

On getting to Yoongi's door, he hesitated. Contemplating if it was really necessary to show Yoongi the text. He could just ignore it and pretend like he didn't see it, right? And then when the time comes, the message would disappear. Right?

But Joon hyung has the chip. He'll end up asking him for the chip, and all the messages will be there. Hoseok thought to himself,  contemplating if it was really a good idea to hide that one text from the elder.

Apparently, a new message had dropped from the same unknown number, directing him to drug and seduce Yoongi, and make yoongi sleep with him, so he could get some informations from Yoongi.

Now he trusted Yoongi not to take advantage of him ever again, but he feared that Yoongi might tell him to go ahead. Since Yoongi always told him to do whatever they requested him to do as proof, so it would seem like he was really trying to ruin Yoongi. Even if Yoongi gave him the go ahead, he didn't know how he was supposed to do that.

So he anxiously knocked on Yoongi's door, waiting for a response. Surprisingly,  the response came sooner than expected, like Yoongi was already waiting for him.

He bit harshly on his lips as he made his way in, nervousness obviously wrecking over his entire system.

"What's the Matter?" Yoongi asked, as soon as the younger came to his view.

"Umm... t- this." He said, handing his phone over to Yoongi, gaze still glued to the floor.

Yoongi raised a brown, collectin the device. "what does it says?" He ensured to ask, seeing how much of a nervous wreck he was.

"read it." Was Hoseok's response, his gaze still not meeting Yoongi.

"Alright then." Yoongi said, unlocking the phone.

He'd long had access to the phone ever since the first message dropped from the unknown number. Since Hoseok wasn't a type to always be on his phone,  he did the checking instead. Not like Hoseok had anything private in the phone. The phone only consisted of a few people's number and a lot of pretty selfies of him. Ones which Yoongi had already stolen into his phone. What a creep.

A small smirk played on Yoongi's lips as he read the text. He now understood why the younger was acting so anxious. He looked up at the younger, who still had his gaze on the floor.

"what now?" He asked, trying to hide his smirk.

Hoseok looked up at the elder, and looked away immediately, mentally cursing himself for doing just that. His face was red in embarrassment. "i- I dunno" he said,  giving a slight shrug.

"We've gotta do something somehow." Yoongi said playfully,  pretending to be thinking. "It says here that they need proof."

Suddenly, he bursted out laughing. Hoseok wasn't having it. Right in front of them was a serious situation, and the elder wasn't even worried.

He frowned,his cute pout growing. "Hey! It's not funny!  Don't laugh! "

"Sorry!" Yoongi said,  trying to contain his laugh. "your parents are really something. Are they really trying to ruin us, or they're trying to bring us even closer?" He asked rhetorically, holding his laugh.

Hoseok snickerd. "They think they're wise. They don't know we're far ahead of them."

"So what do you suggest we do? I'll give you wherever information they want, but we still have to do something about this." He said, pointing to Hoseok's phone. "and give them the proof that you really did seduce me. I think they're gonna try to use this against me in the court when the battle eventually begins, to make it seem like I forced you Since they can't approach me, they're using you as a means. So we have to give them all the informations they want and make it seem like I'm really loosing." Yoongi said matter of factly, studying the Younger's reaction.

.
.
.

Have a nice day guys. Don't forget to vote