CHAPTER 29: CONFESSION

Especially to the fact that Yoongi
always ensured that the bitter
substance didn't touch his tongue.
______________

Maybe if Hoseok hadn't opened his eyes early, it would all have been fine. If Yoongi hadn't looked at those set of cute doe eyes, he would have overcome his never ending temptation of devouring the younger's sweet lips.

Hoseok always had his eyes tightly shut whenever Yoongi gave him his drugs. And it always remained tightly shut until he was sure Yoongi was out. He did that because of embarrassment.

But he didn't know what came over him today that he decided to open those damn eyes. Probably because he himself had that urge.

Doing his normal ritual of placing a light peck on the side of his lips, Yoongi slightly leaned away, smiling, as he stared at the younger's flustered face, his hands on both sides of his head, holding it steady.

Hoseok opened his eyes much more earlier than he normally did, soft gaze locking with Yoongi's.

Everything went into a frenzy pause as both couples stared at each other, series of emotions washing through them.

Yoongi leaned in first, placing a light kiss on his lips, like he was testing.

Hoseok responded. And that was all that the elder needed to go further.

It was the most perfect thing Yoongi had ever experienced in his entire life.

The way their lips mounded perfectly with each other. Or the fact that he could tell that Hoseok was inexperienced, but going with the flow, following Yoongi's steps.

Having spent almost a century mauling each other's mouth, Yoongi pulled away, earning a disapproving whine from the younger's.

They both breathed heavily, no words able to be formed.

Hoseok had his eyes shut now, head still in between Yoongi's large hands as Yoongi studied him.

He slowly let go of his face, letting the younger's head fall to his chest.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around him, pulling him closer to himself. Both of them being engulfed in the silent and peaceful atmosphere.

Yoongi intentionally remained quiet, wanting the younger to speak first. But Hoseok didn't know what to say.

All what he wished for right now was for the ground to open up and swallow him whole.

After what felt like eternity, Hoseok finally got the nerve to speak.

"W- what was that?" He whispered, face still burried in Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi smiled, combing his fingers through his hair. "What do you think it is? Name it, and that's what I'll call it."

"I- I don't know? I- I-..." Hoseok took in an heavy breath. Shuddering from the unidentified cold breeze.

Yoongi picked the blanket behind him, wrapping it around him.

"I'm not cold." He giggled lightly. The sensation vibrating in the elder's chest.

"Well in my defense, you were shivering." Yoongi chuckled, nuzzling his nose in his hair.

They went into another long silence again, still in each other's embrace. Reminiscing on what this present situation would lead to.

"Have you ever fallen in love before?" That was the most random question ever. Hoseok suddenly regretted it, embarrassment washing over him.

"Nahh not really." Yoongi answered.

Hoseok looked up frowning. "What about-..." he paused, forgetting the name he was about to mention.

"Lea?" Yoongi helped him complete.

"If that's her name, yes." Hoseok said, nodding.

"That's why I said not really. She approached me first. Actually she was just my best friend. I realized she was in love with me or I thought so. So I trusted her and went for it... That was the greatest mistake I've ever made." The last sentence was almost in a whisper, a little hint of anger in his voice.

"What did she do?" Hoseok balled up the courage to ask. He was well aware of the anger slowly rising in him.

"You won't want to hear that." Yoongi groaned, falling to the bed, making Hoseok fall on top of him.

"I want to."

Yoongi ended up telling him.

"That's fucked up." Hoseok spoke in dis- believe. "She literally Framed you and thinks she can return to you like that?"

"I'm never letting her back, no matter how much she try. Besides, I have a husband now." He smiled, his gaze turning to the younger.

Hoseok smiled shyly, burying his face in the elder's chest.

"W- why did you choose me." His voice was muffled in the elder's chest, but he could still hear it.

An heavy sign left Yoongi's lips. He turned to his side, letting Hoseok fall beside him, one arm still wrapped firmly around his waste.

With his free hands, he raised the younger's head up by his chin. Leaning down, he kissed him on the lips. A soft one. A kiss that had all his emotions in it.

He reluctantly withdrew, smiling at the younger's curious expression. He pushed away some hair strands, covering his eyes, having a clearer view of his beautiful face.

"Would you believe me if I told you I fell in love the first time I saw an image of you?"

Hoseok's eyes went wide, wider than a sauce pan.

Yoongi chuckled lightly, watching the younger's reaction.

"See? I knew you'll have a hard time believing."

"B- but... you-..." Hoseok paused, not even sure what to say. "That n- night, at the hotel, y- you-..."

Yoongi sushed him, kissing his lips yet again. This time a little longer. He pulled away, pressing his face to his chest, inhaling the vanilla scent in the younger's hair.

"I'm really sorry about that day. I don't know what came over me. And I'm forever going to regret saying those words."

There was a short pause. "I thought you were playing innocent and pretended not to know. Everything was in the papers. how the marriage agreement came to be. Yes I did pick you out. Your parents came to me for an urgent deal, and in return, they'll have to give me something. They seemed so desperate. I didn't know it was gonna be that easy requesting to marry you... I- I thought you knew about all this too. They were all in the papers my father handed to you on our first meeting."

Hoseok nuzzled closer to the elder's chest, trying his possible best to hold his tears in. "I... was forced. I wasn't even allowed to read those papers. All I knew is that they were marriage papers, to whom I don't know."

"I had no idea who you are then. I wasn't even ready for marriage. T- they forced me ."

He finally broke down into tears, dampening Yoongi's shirt.

"I never knew what it felt to be loved nor did I knew how to love. Until I met you. After the night at the hotel, i thought I hated you. But that wasn't it. I craved for your presence despite the fact that I was afraid of you."

"I don't know what it is, you just make me feel... different. I don't even know if that's what love is."

Released him from the tight embrace, raising his head up by his chin and kissing him on the lips yet again.

"You don't have to love me back sweetheart. As long as you let me express my feelings towards you, I'm fine with that. I know it's gonna be hard for you, but we can start from scratch, and take little steps. Okay? I'm not gonna make you regret anything."

.
.
.

Have a great day guys. Please don't forget to vote and comment. Also happy valentine