CHAPTER 47: LIMITS CROSSED

Namjoon was right,
Yoongi knew it.
If any mistakes was made,
Hoseok would be the one to suffer it all
back again,
so they needed to be really careful with
the situation.
_________

Lea visited once again. This time, she met Hoseok first.

Hoseok didn't know what to do or say. Seriously, he had nothing to say. She didn't give him a nice impression the first time they met, and now that he knew she was his relative, he needed to be more wary of her. Especially now that he knew her intentions.

"Look who we've got here." Lea smirked, noticing the male lying on the long couch in Yoongi's study. "Isn't it my beloved sweet cousin?"

Hoseok remained quiet, carefully getting up from the couch. He gave her a little head bow, about to leave the study. He was trying his every possible best to avoid her at the moment, especially now that Yoongi wasn't around and his bruises were uncovered. Yoongi had told him not to bother covering them any more, and he reluctantly agreed.

Now if she found out about them, he was sure that she'd definitely tell his parents, and that was the last thing he wanted to happen.

Lea must have been pissed by his silent response, for she suddenly blocked his part, yanking him to the ground by his hair. Hoseok yelped at the sudden contact, wincing as his arms hit the hard ground. "You fucking bastard. You dare to ignore me and make me a fool." She seethed through greethed teeth.

Yoongi's sudden appearance surprised the both of them. He appeared behind Lea, landing a heavy slap on her face and pushing her aggressively farther away from Hoseok.

"If you ever dare to touch him again. I promise you, you won't live to see the next day. I'm warning you." He spoke with rage, eyes red from anger.

Lea was speechless. Yes she'd witnessed an angry Yoongi before, but not this angry. What surprised her the most was the fact that he slapped her. Yoongi had never raised his hands on her before no matter how far she pushed him.

"Oh wow! He's got you wrapped around his fingers isn't it?" She chuckled dryly, a hint of hurt and surprise in her tone. "I bet you don't know how much of a whore he is."

"FUCKING BASTARD!" Yoongi growled, charging towards her.

A pair of shaking hands clutched to his shirt, stopping him from moving towards her. He looked at the source, his angry gaze instantly changing to a soft one the moment he met Hoseok's fearful ones, eyes glistening with tears. Hoseok shook his head, signaling for the elder not to hurt her.

Yoongi was still tempted to teach her a lesson of her life, but Hoseok's plea made him reluctantly change his mind.

He turned his gaze back to Lea who was watching them with a look of disgust.

"Get out!" Was what he said instead. "And if you ever dare to step into this premises again and mess with what belongs to me, your days will be numbered." He warned wholeheartedly.

Surprisingly, she listened. Getting up on her feet, she dusted her dress and hurried out.

"you'll regret all of  this!" Was what she said on her way out. Yoongi knew she was referring to Hoseok.

Yoongi quickly bent down, helping Hoseok up. "I'm really sorry, I should have just stayed at home." Yoongi apologized continuously, feeling guilty for leaving the younger alone.

Hoseok shook his head. "I'm alright Hyung, you don't have to apologize."
He said, giving the elder a small smile. "It's not your fault that she met me. It was gonna happen one way or the other anyways. We're cousins afterall."

Yoongi signed heavily, cleaning the stray tears that had long fallen from the younger's cheek. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

Hoseok shook his head. "I'm fine, she didn't hurt me."

"Don't lie to me! I saw her push you!"

Hoseok gave the elder a thin lip smile. "I'm fine Hyung. Seriously, it's probably just a little scratch I can clean it up myself." He assured, wrapping his arms around himself.

He still found it strange to have someone care so much for him, he could never get used to it.

"Let me see the scratch."

Hoseok shifted on his feet uncomfortably, hesitation in his moves.

Noticing his reluctance, Yoongi grabbed his hand, pulling up his sleeve.

And there it was, a little scratch close to his elbow. Except that it wasn't the only one. There were more new cuts, ones which Yoongi hadn't seen the previous night and wasn't caused by Lea. They were razor cuts. Self inflicted.

"Hoseok-..."

The said male instantly pulled away his hand from the elder's grip, immediately covering it with his sleeve. He had his gaze fixed to the floor, afraid of Yoongi's reaction.

"I'm s- sorry, I- I-..."

Hoseok didn't get to complete his sentence when Yoongi placed a kiss on his temple, drawing him closer to his embrace. "It's alright, don't panic please." Yoongi assured, gently rocking the slightly shivering younger.

"Y- you're not mad at me?" The younger queried, gaze finally meeting Yoongi's.

"Of course not. Why should I be?" Yoongi responded. "But you've gotta promise me something. Remember you promised me you won't hurt yourself anymore at the airport. But it looks like you've broken it now." Yoongi smiled. "So you'll have to make me another promise."

Hoseok responded with a hesitant nod. Yoongi knew he was not making any promises. He'd still slip back whenever he wasn't there. It was something he was used to already and he knew it would take a long and hard time pulling him out of it.

He decided not to pester the younger any further, knowing he was uncomfortable with the topic.

"C'mon, let's get them cleaned and covered, so they don't get infected." He spoke, pulling the younger with him out of his study.

Hoseok lazily followed, not having much word to say. He didn't utter a word until Yoongi was done wrapping his wounds.

"How did you know she was here? I thought you were at work."

"Yeah I was. I didn't know she was here until I got home. I forgot some documents at home and needed to use them urgently, so I came home. Thankfully I came at the right time."

That was a lie. A big one. With the help of some private spies, he was able to know all of Lea's whereabouts, and had rushed home immediately the moment his private agent brought a late information to him that she was coming to his house.

.
.
.

Have a great day guys, don't forget to vote