CHAPTER 43: ANOTHER CHANCE

"I didn't!!"
Hoseok yelled from the top of the
stairs,
quickly rushing into his room.
___________

It was late in the night, probably around eleven or twelve. Yoongi was in his study, trying to complete Whatever works he'd left lagging behind.

Seokjin was right. He needed a secretary. But the only secretary Yoongi needed was non order than Jung Hoseok... or should he say Min Hoseok?

Yoongi smiled at the thought of Hoseok being addressed as a Min.

'Goddamn! What has gotten into you Yoongi?! Concentrate on your goddamn work!' He thought to himself.

You couldn't blame him tho. Almost everything he did always led to Hoseok one way or the other.

There was a small knock on the door, gaining his attention. He turned his head to it's source and there it was, the main reason for his over occupied mind.

Hoseok.

Yoongi smiled, watching him shift from one foot to the other. He was nervous.

He motioned him to come in, and Hoseok obeyed instantly.

"Any problem?"

He hesitated a little before speaking. "I- I can't sleep." He had his gaze locked to the ground, not daring to look up.

"Want me to help you sleep?"

Hoseok timidly nodded his head, biting his lips.

"Alright. Will you be patient a little? I'll soon be done with these, then we can go to sleep."

Hoseok only nodded again.

"Take a sit."

-

"Done!" Yoongi exclaimed triumphantly. Not entirely loud. He looked to were Hoseok was sitting on the three sitter couch in his study. He was already asleep.

"Is he already that comfortable with me?" Yoongi thought to himself, smiling. He got up, moving towards the younger.

Picking him up bridal style in his arm,   goddamnit! He's gone lighter! Yoongi mentally cursed, worried expression on his face as he watched the sleeping male nuzzle closer to his chest.

How the hell didn't he notice?! He was probably too occupied with gaining the younger's trust back, than watching his health. He'll have to ask the maids in the morning if Hoseok was eating his meals.

Hoseok jolted awake, almost panicking when he felt himself being carried.

Yoongi smiled down at him. "It's alright, it's just me."

Hoseok relaxed upon the familiar voice and face. He gave a relieved exhale, closing his eyes back.

"My room or your room?"

"Your's" Hoseok didn't hesitate to answer.

Fire works were blooming inside Yoongi's stomach. It's been almost forever since Hoseok had last slept in his room.

Getting to his room, Yoongi carefully placed the dozing younger on the bed.

Hoseok's body went lax when the familiar scent of Yoongi hit him. He turned around immediately, hugging one of the pillows to himself taking a deep inhale.

Yoongi gave a low chuckle, standing in front of the younger. "Do I smell that good?"

Hoseok nodded his head. "Relaxing." He said with a muffled voice.

"Wow! I didn't know that." Yoongi smiled. Was he happy? Heck yeah? For Hoseok to tell him that he smells relaxing was like a big trophy. He needed a damn celebration.

Arranged?(OR NOT!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें